Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

But that doesn't make this kind of attitude acceptable ,cause nowdays it's not right 2 expect your wife 2 sit at home n feed on your income, with out contributing any thing in running the family. N, here it's not that G wanna work because she want 2 come across as modern or wanna go out  n hobnob with the out side world, it's the need of their condition that she should work too.

true!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Hey!

Im gonna go now!

Bye everyone! Sorry about being inactive..

Nyt nyt.. Sweet dreams.. TC! 😊
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I hated the fact that today again G tied her hair in that old way, yesterday she was looking simply too beautiful to the point of impossibility, but today again the same hair-style. I don't understand why the designers of SSBS doing this with our sunshine n her looks
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Bye Nici, Bye Roshni, sleep tight n don't dream any thing, K ? Lots of love n hugs n kisses.

Darine1980 thumbnail

Total insecurity , she knows it's a paper-thin relationship n  almost no marital relationship n that any day it may crumble under pressure. But, she isn't complaining n G trusts R in other matters n she has no probs with R the way he is.

Do you think Mac that something like that should happen? I wish it actually ☺️. Cause R needs a big shock to move forward...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

well I have to go now. bye everyone see you tomrrow.

GN Nici and TC!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Hey!

Im gonna go now!

Bye everyone! Sorry about being inactive..

Nyt nyt.. Sweet dreams.. TC! 😊

Good night Rosh.... hope to catch you tomorrow !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Do you think Mac that something like that should happen? I wish it actually ☺️. Cause R needs a big shock to move forward...

Like what ? Well, for me, nothing could b better than that, but the CVs won't give us that. They r hell-bent on destroying this show na. Any way, share your idea of shock.
Darine1980 thumbnail

I hated the fact that today again G tied her hair in that old way, yesterday she was looking simply too beautiful to the point of impossibility, but today again the same hair-style. I don't understand why the designers of SSBS doing this with our sunshine n her looks

I found her ok...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ok, me going too, phew ! Not that much chat today, but then u girls did a wonderful job of taking the AT forward with out my help.