RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... - Page 91

Posted: 13 years ago
Aww its okie! Have fun tomorrow! Bye!
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

let's see what happens tomrrow and thrusday. hmm Rats needs money and this will cost him the house.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

You thought WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But our Dar here don't think so. Let's ask her opinion again. But, I completely agree with u on 1 point ,G was definitely looking like , " Hello ! Not interested !" Because it's always R who's not interested. N, when she got up with an air of non-interest, R must've noticed her disapproval in the conversation. So, he took the convo in another direction.

See! I wish she had approved of it.. That way Rudra wouldnt have taken it to another directions.. Things would have gone somewhere if it wasnt for Gauri ðŸ˜’
Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????😕😕😕 I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.😕😕😕
Naava naava naava, sigh , honestly guys what's all this G did it , she didn't let etc. kinda talking going around ? N, Naava, don't tell me u really thought that eye-melting n what else stuff when u were watching......because it's not possible yaar, in this situation. Come on, did R clarified his intentions ?? No ! So, how can we expect G 2 make a step forward or held her responsible?
e
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Why is Binny 4 positions down in the rank?????😕😕😕 I am quite confused about that.How does this ranking work?

I dont kno ,what to say about Gs reaction.😕😕😕
say some thing Mel. Come on, u must've made some thing of it while u were watching it. Tell us what !😉
What does G want from R? that's my question.
There was a very light sheen of tears in G's eyes, it wasn't that she was completely immune 2 being affected when R corners her that way n says such things like he mean it, but the set of her jawlines were hard, Like why r u talking rubbish ? Let me move out, lot's of work pending in the kitchen.