RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the rain too!

Im watching Sangini right now! They just walked into the house and Rudra is touching all the furniture.. And Rudra has just began to go mad! Lol
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Jaani,I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTE THERE!!!

Btw i love rainy days, too.! One day , i willl for sure dance in the rain like in the indian movies.😃😆

[

G might sell some of her expensive saris or her jewellery.But pne think is sure, R will never allow her to sing!
Mel, I don't think G has any expensive saree or jewelry with her, she won't leave with them as it'll hurt R's self-respect. Have u noticed she has no expensive ornament in her hand, her neck, her ear, on her ,I mean...except her Mangalsutra, which she won't ever sell, even if she dies of starvation. So , I don't think it's a possibility.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Yes, er.....what respect ? He never treated her with disrespect as a wife. Well.........the day he joined office for the 1st time n fell out with her on coming bac home, he was showing some signs of temper openly but that's not disrespect, on the contrary it looked very hubby-wify type of quarrel.

Are you kidding Mac???
the broken gift, then how he misbehave with her in the room telling her to leave alone, and finally the party scene....
LOOL! The bath room!

LOOL! A queue to use the toilet! LOL his face!

Awww! Hes soo funny! Hes making me laugh Lol
But, I've noticed that they've some apples in the house n G's mom has sent some gulabjamoons with them after last night......So, I guess, that'll do for a day. 
Then i dont know, how they will manage it.
Btw she loves to wear Shalwar Kameez, but after he REAlL marriage , we didnt see her wearing them only saris with , sorry to say, ugly shoes.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

N, the way they looked at each other after that  n how R couldn't sleep knowing she's in unfed state n later followed her 2 kitchen n coaxed her in 2 eating n was feeding her with his own hands.....it was like a good Husband+ friend . N, he's just like that still now.
Loved this epi...
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

LOOL! The bath room!

LOOL! A queue to use the toilet! LOL his face!

Awww! Hes soo funny! Hes making me laugh Lol
Yes, I almost choked with laughter ,my back was aching the way I arched it in laughter, he was so full of energy while strutting the room 
Have you all noticed that it's G who talked about friendship not R in tiday's epi?
Originally posted by Darine1980