Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Nici, n that's the honest answer 2 your question Nici. No body's interested 2 watch Friendship blossoming in 2 love " track in Sangini, they'd rather SSBS ends or IqBi leaves it. That's why all our old friends left the forum n stopped watching it.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Do u know a hugggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee number of people left this forum n the show just because the story didn't go " Hatred turning in 2 love ' as they so expected.They hated the end of hate track abruptly as most of them started watching this show in the hope that MIK has come bck with SSBS just 2 complete Shiv hatred track ,in a even better way in SSBS, .No wonder the forum looks like grave yard now with all heart broken old Ragans leaving it.

No. I didnt know that. But there are others who still enjoy the track. And i reckon you should respect that too 😊 I think we should leave this now..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah just like other shows. in other forums. ☯️
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

I actually like the idea of friendship turning into love..

Me tooo! 😃
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well...........I'm not saying it's not sweet in all the cases. But what works n applies n looks good in one story ,looks horrible n pathetic in another story quite normally. So, friendship turning in to love doesn't go with RG's story , it just don't fits here. The love starting from hatred would've been a thousand times better track.

Who knows what will happen later on? May be RG will be in such a situation that they'll hate eachother... I personaly like this kind of track.... specially when it plays by MIK, and if he opposites Binny it's even better! I liked the naughty R after wedding drama and how RG confronted eachother!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Good idea Nici, let's switch forum,like we used 2 do in the old days, just give me green signal n I'll bring the link of Abhiya AT.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Why, taking care is his job 2 do. I like being pampered n taken cared by him, I can never forget the way he took care of me when the boy I loved left my life. But, I'll always love only him n none else. N, my best friend has 2 accept that n he's nothing 2 me compared 2 my love.

But friendship is a two-sided feeling.... he takes care of you and you of him!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

If they start the loves tsory now, it would kind of unbelievable. We all want that their love story begins, but i want a REAL/slow  realisation R instead a fast/unbelievable one.
Honestly the CVs could show us some RaGalicious dream sequences, i mean Gari can dream about those scenes at the beginning.😃😃😃
And i would love to have this kinf of love, what was first frinedship and turned into love. It happened between Kajol and Ajay.

Awww! Yep that is sooo true! A PRIME and PERFECT example!

And yep! I do agree with you! Taking it slowly is definitely a good idea.. It'll make it more believable.

Me too! I think friendship turning in love stories are cute!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Guys i just want to see a unique love story develop now.. enough of friendship although i think they friendship is soo cute but i had enough... I want to see a nice love story!

Same here!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Are you really sure of yourself beth?