RaGa AT #17 Tum Ho Mere.... - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

I remind you that it was G who was saying it in the precap.... I loved R's speech today!
I will find it hypocritical to talk about friendship for G as now we know that she really expect love from R! I know that she wont' tell to R "you  have to fall in love for me varna...."  but at least she wouldn't talk about friendship now!
But R doesn't wanna progress from friendship, he never wished it 2 b any thing but friendship between him n G, today when he was talking in the last part, it was horrifying how much aghast n sad he is that they r now not onlt friends but hubby-wife, he was in so much pain admitting the current status of a relationship that given his way , even now,he wished 2 b  nothing but friendship.
let's just enjoy watching shall we. if we don't like then it will be wise to watch something else.
It's painful 2 see my R in so much struggle 2 accept the fact he couldn't marry the girl of his choice, n had 2 marry G instead. It's like helpless surrender 2 fate's decision. It's painful 2 hear n view, the sigh in his tone n eyes, like he's bracing himself against the bitter truth of it n braving himself for the worst that is his marriage with G.
Originally posted by Artemis678

let's just enjoy watching shall we. if we don't like then it will be wise to watch something else.

I completely agree with you!

No point complaining.. Unfortunately the show isnt gonna change.

And plus.. Things are quite bright for Rudra and Gauri right now.. Isnt that what u guys want? :/
Of course forced him , situation forced him, when he saw his own mother values her vanity more than him, n all of P's attention towards him in the last few days were not love but self-satisfaction of their egos n revenge 2 G ,in short he's been used as a ping pong ball once again, he was too angry n disgusted 2 live in the haveli. Of course, given the choice he'd never left.
again the writers suck. hate them. sigh gosh this is annyoying.Edited by Artemis678 - 13 years ago
Hi Rosh dear, glad u turned up, but the odds in favor of R n G love is absent n I don't think there's any thing promising between them in the near future. So, the future looks ,not bright, but absolutely bleak n clouded. 
@ Mac For me and until the maha epi, R just wanted friendship from G... but when he went to Mumbai to look for her that was nothing to do with friendship I am sorry! He said that he was afraid  to loose her ... he wasn't talking about the G the friend!
Originally posted by Artemis678

Nici, the only reason I'm watching rather tolerating this crap is because of Binny Sharma, our sunshine n her chemistry with MIK, as I've said about a thousand times at least, that's it n no other reason. RG is magic, but what the use, the story's garbage.
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

I completely agree with you!

No point complaining.. Unfortunately the show isnt gonna change.

And plus.. Things are quite bright for Rudra and Gauri right now.. Isnt that what u guys want? :/
I like the current track so no pb😉😉