Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I mean if they r themselves quarreling, how come they r helping the couples who r already quarreling or separated ?   As always, Archu was frustrated over some thing Manav had hidden from her. Mujhe to laga wo Manav ko  pitega. Good example that'll set for Gauri n Mona.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Mac, didnt know that Manav and Archana had a tiff, and honestly the only jodi, whi i am interestted in is RaGa.😛😛😛  Btw thought Manav is married to some other girl, cause in the epi where RaGa perform, next to him sat another woman.

He was engaged with her only, Mel, never married or filled any one else but Archu. That's why they r an model couple n choosen 2 bring RG forever one
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rudr seaches for Gauri he finds a list of every ospital in mumbai n starts searchin the time is running out he doesnt want that Naani n Rats plans to suceed, he needs his gauri by his side, in his arms infronts of his eyes, he never ever to be away from his gauri and her comapssionate nature, her complete loyalty her tremedous courage and her unconditional loyalty!
when he finds her he will hold her tight and never let her go!!! she will be his and only his forever!

Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hi Naava, u here sweetie ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

Rudr seaches for Gauri he finds a list of every ospital in mumbai n starts searchin the time is running out he doesnt want that Naani n Rats plans to suceed, he needs his gauri by his side, in his arms infronts of his eyes, he never ever to be away from his gauri and her comapssionate nature, her complete loyalty her tremedous courage and her unconditional loyalty!
when he finds her he will hold her tight and never let her go!!! she will be his and only his forever!

All along he was praying 2 Shivji , "Oh, please god please help me find my Gauri, u know I can't live with out her. She's my life now. When she was near me ,I didn't understood her worth properly. Me stupid ! How did I let her go ? I wrecked my happiness myself, with my own follies, mistakes, lapses n weakness. 
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Hi Naava, u here sweetie ?

thx dear, i'm here...mostly just reading tho... really busy...but enjoying the chat....maybe later..can't wait til tomorrow.....i wanna see RaGa locked in a deep love embrace ❤️ and oh yah, looking into each others eyes 😉   when he finds her...... i am wondering tho...do you think our gauri will play hard to get now???
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

thx dear, i'm here...mostly just reading tho... really busy...but enjoying the chat....maybe later..can't wait til tomorrow.....i wanna see RaGa locked in a deep love embrace ❤️ and oh yah, looking into each others eyes 😉   when he finds her...... i am wondering tho...do you think our gauri will play hard to get now???

Hopefully. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Trust Nani 2 make it difficult for R 2 reach G.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah I hope it will be a great episode tomrrow.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

All along he was praying 2 Shivji , "Oh, please god please help me find my Gauri, u know I can't live with out her. She's my life now. When she was near me ,I didn't understood her worth properly. Me stupid ! How did I let her go ? I wrecked my happiness myself, with my own follies, mistakes, lapses n weakness. 

with each hospital he searched he became more impatient and the feeling of anger built up towards Rats how dare he try to send my gauri away from my life, towards Nani how dare she try to take my gauri away, towards P how dare she distract his attention from his gauri but most of all towards himself, how dare he not appreciate gods gift to him his gauri, now reaching hospital number 12 on his list he headed towards recovery where all post op patients are taken and all he new was Gs mum was going to have majour surgery so she had to be there... as soon as he got to the right floor the uneasiness he had felt began to ease, this is it she must be here why else was he feeling less and less paniced with every step he took towards recovery, why else was his heart rate beging to return normal, why else had his turbulent emotions began to ease...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Tomorrow, the 1st thing R'll do is 2 go 2 G's mahalla n beg it's residents 2 provide him with G's whereabout informo.