Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
G should have kept the pics with her. and not in the drawer.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
keeps us in suspense ... I like it!
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

P must've seen the pics in G's hand when KB was showing them 2 G or during their convo afterwards. But, I must say , it was very immature of KB 2 show them 2 G in the open kitchen with P in the same house n lurking about. Both of them were disappointingly non-cautious today. Expected better from G.

Beth i had that same thought....why are they standing there in the kitchen talking about all this ...so, a couple of bad moves on our team....this and G telling Rats about her proof.

Ok ... who do i think has the pics????  i think Abhay has them... i don't think he stole them from the drawer...whoever stole them had a key for it......remember it was locked...but Pihu probably asked J to do it as someone already said...but i think Abhay returned and saw Pihu with the pictures or J gave them to him not knowing what it was all about.  This would explain the suicide threat...cause i think pihu would threaten suicide at this point if now her marriage was over and she losing both men........    what do you guys think?  

naava thumbnail
very sweet to see a little eye chemistry going on again ❤️ between our two lovers -- before the walk......
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

you right. she will show to them G. and then destroy them later. so with the proof gone. how is G going to clear R's Name?

Nici, I think once R leaves G for P, she'll get desperate n set a sort of trap 2 catch P by hook or crook so that every body gets 2 know the truth. Abhay may come back in ME n she'll confide 2 him n plead help from him. A knows G is a honest girl n always tells the truth ,he may give her a chance.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

None G, bhabi or Dadu are wondering who's taken the pics and why???

Dar, they r still in shock , the reaction'll come later , which means tomorrow. Tomorrow, they''ll start thinking of it, but there's nothing 2 find out actually as all knows very well who has taken them .P for sure. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

G should have kept the pics with her. and not in the drawer.

Absolutely 100000 .........% agree with u Nici. I was like , " Hey, G ,what has happened 2 u ? Your brain in freezer ? Why on earth keeping them in drawer ?Why not keeping them on your person ?" Felt like shouting at her for the 1st time .Was banging my head on the wall.😭
naava thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Nici, I think once R leaves G for P, she'll get desperate n set a sort of trap 2 catch P by hook or crook so that every body gets 2 know the truth. Abhay may come back in ME n she'll confide 2 him n plead help from him. A knows G is a honest girl n always tells the truth ,he may give her a chance.

R isn't going to leave G for P....i'm shocked 😲 😲  😲  you would even think that!!  what happend to you Beth?       😆 😆  😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

Beth i had that same thought....why are they standing there in the kitchen talking about all this ...so, a couple of bad moves on our team....this and G telling Rats about her proof.

Ok ... who do i think has the pics????  i think Abhay has them... i don't think he stole them from the drawer...whoever stole them had a key for it......remember it was locked...but Pihu probably asked J to do it as someone already said...but i think Abhay returned and saw Pihu with the pictures or J gave them to him not knowing what it was all about.  This would explain the suicide threat...cause i think pihu would threaten suicide at this point if now her marriage was over and she losing both men........    what do you guys think?  

I don't think that's the case at all, Naava dear. A is still at dark , not in the spot of all happenings.He's not even aware of the tidings in his absence. P's doing all that as she's desperate 2 secure R as her own before hubby returns so that she can smoothly keep both of them. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

R isn't going to leave G for P....i'm shocked 😲 😲  😲  you would even think that!!  what happend to you Beth?       😆 😆  😕

Beth is alright .😳 Aww don't worry. But, R'll surely leave G for P .Saying that P needs him more n as he did that R******with her that night. He'll totally believe P once she tries 2 fake suicide. Whatever G says he won't take a word of it. From then on, she'll fight her war alone, mateless.