Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Hi Mac how are you??
Thanks 😉

I'm .............never mind........Any way, sorry for late entry today. Studies mounting up, n household duties r more than ever demanding...😔 I'm once more sorry for not being able 2 respond 2 your pm last night ,Dar. I was logging out then.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@mac... I agree Abhay has to know but what will happen to him after that?
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well hopefully A will find out the truth about pihu. and throw out of his life. or send her back to her parents.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

what about RG bedroom scene?

Ist thing 2 say, it looked very husband-wife moment for me. Two people sitting so close yet so comfortable in that closeness.....in the dimly lit comfy bed room .Even their positions were very real husband-wife like.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm .............never mind........Any way, sorry for late entry today. Studies mounting up, n household duties r more than ever demanding...😔 I'm once more sorry for not being able 2 respond 2 your pm last night ,Dar. I was logging out then.[/QUO

Don't worry... it's ok! I thought it doesn't interest you!

Darine1980 thumbnail

Ist thing 2 say, it looked very husband-wife moment for me. Two people sitting so close yet so comfortable in that closeness.....in the dimly lit comfy bed room .Even their positions were very real husband-wife like.

I don't know if you've noticed but Iqbal and Binny are very comfortable with eachother !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

RG love story...That's what we all were waiting for!don't know how the cv will set it!

They kept us hanging in the cliff-hanger for too ling..so long that many ran out of their patience n left the forum or stopped watching as R wasn't showing distinct signs of falling for G. But, hopefully they'll regain their interests once R falls for G n exclaims n expresses it. All depends on the treatment now.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

@mac when I saw R break the bottles... I was like bravo R who is going to clean the mess now 😆

I didn't like the scene at all , frankly speaking. Wine is after all valuable n why always one need 2 go the way of destruction 2 show your eagerness n sincerity 2 keep a promise ? Very childish n OTT.😔
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I can understand that he wanted 2 do away with the bottles so that he couldn't b tempted by them in 2 drinking again in some weak moment, but he could've given them away 2 some one for whom wine is quite not so destructive as is for R.
Darine1980 thumbnail

I didn't like the scene at all , frankly speaking. Wine is after all valuable n why always one need 2 go the way of destruction 2 show your eagerness n sincerity 2 keep a promise ? Very childish n OTT.😔

😆😆😆
I like it because it had a symbolic meaning...