India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

OMG!!!Did you notice this??!! (Page 3)

teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting it.Never watched the cameraman and the team before.Nice obseravtion.

SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i never noticed dat...actually whenever im watching shanak i m concentrating only on them so koi taak jhaank nahi karti yahaan wahaan kya chal raha hai....
but thanks notice karane ke liye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahahhahhahahahahahaha !!
I saw this scene even yesterday on YT and never noticed the crew members...ROFL !!

SHANAK ke chehro se Nazar nahi hatt ti
Nazaare hum kyaa dekhein !

Edited by togepe30 - 09 January 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN-Ray-krockkubare-Deepali-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ya...yaar...when i was watching the repeat of the show at 1 am...i saw it...and i was laughing like helll.........
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Normally my eyes wouldn't wander either esp in that scene when Shantanu looked his best but don't know why my eyes strayed.lol

Bones and rafia-tell me abt it.ShaNak look so real and my first thought when I saw the crew was 'what were they doing in the room with ShaNak?'Can you believe that lol.I am too far gone I guess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarbones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLSmitha...there was an other scene too in which the crew was visible through the mirror...can't remember the scene right now..but was discussed too...LOLLOLLOLThe mirror in the room....makes us see reality.....LOLLOLthat they are actors and its a show....adn not REAL!!!...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but who will tell our hearts that....OuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addictedbones88

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

LOLSmitha...there was an other scene too in which the crew was visible through the mirror...can't remember the scene right now..but was discussed too...LOLLOLLOLThe mirror in the room....makes us see reality.....LOLLOLthat they are actors and its a show....adn not REAL!!!...LOL but who will tell our hearts that....LOL

Krishna-it was like a splash of cold water lol and I so needed that I guess as I was strssing myself reg today's epi that all this is fiction but as you said who would tell our hearts that lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
mediocrity at  its best.....serve crap and people take it...cause they looooovee the show!!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index