India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

OMG!!!Did you notice this??!! (Page 2)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
true bona they're soo good I forget too sometimes its a show it seems like a film especially bcos theyre both good lookingEmbarrassed but when the adverts/end comes reality hits again LOL
and Hugto you too. Did u get me pm? if not thanks again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

true bona they're soo good I forget too sometimes its a show it seems like a film especially bcos theyre both good lookingEmbarrassed but when the adverts/end comes reality hits again LOL
and Hugto you too. Did u get me pm? if not thanks again

yeahh rafia I replied back toooBig smile....totally it sooo realistic their chemistry that I feel they are actually real life characters... but yeah when the ads come it hits ur senses thats it a showLOLLOLLOL

krock

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@ bona haha im soo spaming this post right now, yeah got ur pm too. coolWink
I think today was my last day where I could be sooo involved with IF, from tomorrow need to stay AWAY. Really really need to crack on with revision as first exams on friday and really havent done much so will only log in mayb at morning and late at night just to check in at least will prob see u here at one of those times.
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ bona haha im soo spaming this post right now, yeah got ur pm too. coolWink
I think today was my last day where I could be sooo involved with IF, from tomorrow need to stay AWAY. Really really need to crack on with revision as first exams on friday and really havent done much so will only log in mayb at morning and late at night just to check in at least will prob see u here at one of those times.

best of luck rafiaHug same here the forum is addictedEmbarrassed gonna miss u.. ur the only is online at this time.... btw lovee ur avis.. me gonna use them too.. loveee that promo soooo muchDay Dreaming

krock

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
lool ur more then free to, dont worry ill prob get to stay in touch with ya as im a night owl so will try n log in every night my time so day ur timeWink.
seriously never in my wildest dreams did I think i'll get so attached to a forum I used to always be against such things and thought id never joinLOL thats why you should never judge or never say never i guess.

man wish we get to see shanak in the same frame today if we dont i swear im gonna CryCry

its been tooo long.

lets go back to the ILU trackBig smile

bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
same heree..after kymt forum I am attached too RBO forum now.. just lovee this place... OMGG I just lovee that track.... what scenesDay Dreaming its the most unique track on TV... Indian TVBig smile

krock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
hahahaha i always felt there was something in the back...now it is confirmed! lmao

good job Smitha!
-Candy- IF-Dazzler
-Candy-
-Candy-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
lolzz .....hhahaa...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index