India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

tired of piya outfit!!!!

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
okay.... so i get it that theyre trying to prove shes all modern and poor and cant afford nice clothes.... but it doesnt mean she has to wear a simple long sleeve t shirt and a skirt everytime. if she has a bigg collection of skirts, couldnt someone donate her a pair of pants or jeans.

n whats with the simple t shirts she keeps wearing. different colors each time. it wouldnt hurt if she tried tank or halter sum times.

so im pretty sure the people that give clothes to her dnt wear the same style clothes.

since she doesnt work. she lived in a orphanage her whole life and came to mount college on scholarship, and i bet she cnt afford clothes. and everyone donates clothes to her, as they are trying to show, or not show.. or whatever.....

but yea her outfit is very bland. she needs to get her curls back and a make over. im not saying dress like tracker or T but this child needs to get out of those tshirts and skirt....

no offence to anyone, my personal opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996Aminah007music_l0ver036

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I think her look suits her character. You cannot have a orphanage dressed so lavishly.

anjalianjalimohit_rockstarCharu21

-Mayank- Newbie
-Mayank-
-Mayank-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
i see no problem in her outfits, as a matter of fact her simple style is the one i like most:)
i specially liked the simple yet elegant style of her during 'dil ibadat episodes', well however what this girl wears she looks awesome so....;)
i understand ur consern though, when we care abt our main leads we go into every detail abt them nd want the best for em , while for other characters we wouldnt even put much thaught to notice, lol....guesd thats how ig goes when characters grabs a deep inside.

Edited by -Mayank- - 09 January 2011 at 5:00pm

anjalianjalimohit_rockstarmeaw

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

I think her look suits her character. You cannot have a orphanage dressed so lavishly.

Yeah... I agree with you! Big smile Until she doesn't get herself a job, OR.. until her super awesome millionaire arnab daddy finds her... and she might get some more gorgeous outfits. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliCharu21

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
hey, she looks rather young in them.she looks cute.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index