Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

There's no marriage in my kundli - Karan Johar (Page 3)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@Adhuri-Dastan: your speculation about him sheilding himself because he's worried about  other's reaction is true

IF he is gay and he does admit it, it will impact his movies sadly, because you will always have the number of people who will stop watching his movies  
anyways, on a more selfish note, Karan continue to create more controversies with your show, so I am entertained!! yay

Edited by mz.jess - 09 January 2011 at 7:11pm

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
if he comes out of the closet media/audeince will hound him and there will be no respite...its good he's keeping it to himself.its sad but it is the bitter truth.

Edited by mj_applehead - 09 January 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomNuktaacheen

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

As much as India projects itself to being very progressive and open to new thoughts...  new ideas.... new cultures...  new customs...new perspectives......as much as things have improved....globalisation....open market.....corporatism.....the mall, the cities....everything ... that signifies the New India....  

Lets admit it... Its all good on paper and to talk about it....To see in the big cities......
But has it really changed ....We still live in a very regressive society with the same stereotypes.....And I am talking about the majority of the population....

So I am not surprised that Kjo or for that matter anyone and that too a celebrity will have his apprehensions about coming out.....

In a country were Shivsena makes a issue out of a kissing on screen or a back less poster of a heroine....
In a country were the Ramsena goes about abusing women who go to a pub in Mangalore....
In a country where the right wing activists go about threatening people who celebrate Valentines Day...

Do we really think things are going to change for any better in the near future......  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleBlossomsheenu32Onyx.Nuktaacheenpria4everMrsNealCaffreykoolchickqazplmCHIPPEDCUPeraserU-No-PooMeena1

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

i still remember his reaction to Ekta on KWK,when she asked him,'baby when r we getting married?'...he was like ,'bachao,mujhe bachao'LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
he will get married when homosexuality will be legal in india 
Onyx. IF-Dazzler
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
sheesh maybe he doesn't wanna get married, like some other members pointed out marriage is not a Necessity.And if he doesn't want to come out than let the guy be
he doesn't have to announce it to the world, and hello he lives in INDIA, you wont be seeing any gay celebs coming out anytime soon
so don't hold your breaths   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
he doesn't want to come out with it - it's his choice. I do understand where he is coming from considering the extremely judgmental society that we live in. when he hasn't been spared on this forum; then 'respect' is too much to expect from society in general. 

his films are made fun of way less than his ambiguous (because he hasn't come clean yet) sexuality here. every time I log in I see a some or the other post indirectly poking fun at his mannerisms, way of talking, laughing etc. I'm not the one to preach but hey, I thought it was okay to laugh like a girl.

he doesn't figure as a legendary filmmaker in my list of favorite directors and neither am I a crazy fan of his work, but I don't think that he should be stoned for 'acting gay' either. 

Edited by CZ.. - 10 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1NuktaacheenElusiveDevotion-Mmmmm-qazplm

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
He is gay you can tell LOL

Go to top