Users

Frequent Posters

zoyah thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he will get married when homosexuality will be legal in india 
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sheesh maybe he doesn't wanna get married, like some other members pointed out marriage is not a Necessity.And if he doesn't want to come out than let the guy be
he doesn't have to announce it to the world, and hello he lives in INDIA, you wont be seeing any gay celebs coming out anytime soon
so don't hold your breaths   
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he doesn't want to come out with it - it's his choice. I do understand where he is coming from considering the extremely judgmental society that we live in. when he hasn't been spared on this forum; then 'respect' is too much to expect from society in general. 

his films are made fun of way less than his ambiguous (because he hasn't come clean yet) sexuality here. every time I log in I see a some or the other post indirectly poking fun at his mannerisms, way of talking, laughing etc. I'm not the one to preach but hey, I thought it was okay to laugh like a girl.

he doesn't figure as a legendary filmmaker in my list of favorite directors and neither am I a crazy fan of his work, but I don't think that he should be stoned for 'acting gay' either. 
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He is gay you can tell 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Ekta and Karan...man I liked those rumours.....ah well 🤣
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Karan doesn't seem to be interested in marriage at all, I know many people might be out there who doesn't want to get involved in marriage and just to shut the mouth of the other people, its not necessary that u must get married, his personal reason for whatsoever , its his decision and his near and dear ones accept it so be it
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uum, "married to my mum" 🤔
no im not sure a bother-son relationship can be so deep that you'd think like that
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who'd wanna marry a chronic gossip monger

bahaha at this though 😆 :

"How did it happen?

I certainly didn't go looking for Malhotras."Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Whataaaaat? Hoowwww?😆

It was either my fantasy or instinct. It ruined when kareena said karan was like her spiritual brother. I even have a theory why kareena made him brother, because she was with shahid at that time and was possessive of him and a certain actress (Amrita rao). So she could not possibly be close to a guy other than shahid, when she didn't like shahid being friendly to Amrita.

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
karan shud just admit it now :\