Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Good for her.

Director of KI, no thanksπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Natss

Dips will not play Heer to Shahid

Deepika Padukone is no more part of the Shahid Kapoor starrer Heer Ranjha. The actress, whose name was tossed up as the heroine of the film, now says she was never even approached for it.

Heer Ranjha is being produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Sabir Khan, who earlier directed Kambakht Ishq. But even as there are huge speculations that Deepika decided not to do the film with a much shorter Shahid Kapoor and also because of date issues, she has perhaps made way for Priyanka Chopra to get into the project at the request of Sasha himself.

We are not sure whether this is true, but we sure know the fact that Deepika doesn't walk out of projects once she likes the idea unless there is more to the story than meets the eye.

LOL they just had to include that detail, didn't they? πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
much shorter shahid...?  stool nahin tha kya un ke paas...?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so far, she's making good choices in her career, and balancing things out... if she has opted out, then she must have a good reason...!   if she has not opted out, even then it's fine... it's good publicity...!  πŸ˜‰
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

maybe its some other movie shahid was talking abt working wid DP..but who knows we may get another film of dem working together

I wish it was another film they were doing together. But Shahid on the bollywood hungama interview I posted, he said he's doing Heer Ranjha with Deepika. I think Deepika backed out of the movie because of date problems maybe it's clashing with her three movies with saif....lol can't believe how saifika will have back to back movies with each other. I like them as a pair though
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I wish it was another film they were doing together. But Shahid on the bollywood hungama interview I posted, he said he's doing Heer Ranjha with Deepika. I think Deepika backed out of the movie because of date problems maybe it's clashing with her three movies with saif....lol can't believe how saifika will have back to back movies with each other. I like them as a pair though

So you are saying she refused the Shahid movie for 3 Saif movies?
Ugh no!!
Terenaina thumbnail

I think the dates with her saif movies and shahid movie clashed with each other. That's why she refused

Terenaina thumbnail
lol I don't think it's bad decision. Because this Heer Ranjha movie, they are making it modern and having action stunts in there. We know how the last action stunt movie deepika did turned out...lol  CCTC anyone...hahaha
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was actually looking forward for this one. But 3 movies with Saif is too much! Not even Kareena is doing that. And plus I thought they looked bad together.
Terenaina thumbnail
we'll see how it turns out. If the movie is directed right, I'll be good

Even shahid and kareena, not everyone liked their pairing when they used to do a lot of movies together. But everyone loved them in JWM because it was directed really good
Edited by Terenaina - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know 3 movies with Saif is def not a good idea. They didn't even look that great together in LAK.  Why oh why did Deepika walk out of this film. I wanted to see her with Shahid.