India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH The Movie?

AfsaraZ Senior Member
AfsaraZ
AfsaraZ

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

The original show was undoubtedly a huge success and the current one is amazing as well. Wouldn't it be great to have a Kitani Mohabbat Hai movie with our darlings Karan and Kritika?

I've been wondering if the production house would consider that as their next move after KMH 2 progresses. The story would have to be amazing, but we already know the lead pair would have brilliant chemistry. AND... there's already a title track!

Upsides of having a KMH movie... well we'd be able to watch it over and over again all the time :) Watching an entire serial takes tons of time.

What do you all think about a possible KMH movie? And what would we as fans have to do to make it a possibility?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coverkhadija-kmhishikaek43-anzaeram-tanu111aPraniikavyasamAnkitaKaranSiddhi_

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I would lv to watch it n ya chemistry would obviously be superb i think we should request ekta mam becoz she produces films too n if it happens it would be a history

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i wud love to have a movie with Kara-Kritika as Arjuhi titled KMH, this was one of my wishes long time back, had forgotten. thanks for reminding :) But making it possible seems realy difficult, we can request for it nonetheless when ImagineTV doesnt take up our time by making us request them for not treating KMH2 well :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
When I finished watching KMH1 for the first time,  I had the exact feeling,  good I am not the only one then.   I will vote for it anytime. :)
AfsaraZ Senior Member
AfsaraZ
AfsaraZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Ahh, good to know I'm not the only one with this dream then :D

I don't think it would be possible any time soon, especially since season 2 has just started up, but if fans start planning and send a formal request... you never know :)

I haven't been active on IndiaForums in a long time so I don't know how to start up something like this. Where would we send it?
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
As Pranii said, it would be a wonderful idea to watch karnika's chemistry and wish Ekta could come up with it.
Hopefully we will not have to fight with Imagine this season.
chocolate18 Groupbie
chocolate18
chocolate18

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
definately every1 would luv tat!!!!!!!<3 i know i do

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index