Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How Not to Tie a Saree (Page 25)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kattyluv

Recently one saree style that grossed me out was Sonam in sadka kiya Ouch..She was trying too hard so was the makers to make heroine look overtly sexy ..But for me it looked so vulgar..Entire song was filled with heroine wearing sarees in a cheap manner and weird poses..so much cleavage show! so wannabe-ish..I was not this traumatized by PC and her saree in desi girl may be cuz the choreography was better Confused..cant find better pics from the song though to clear my point:s

errrrr they were making fun of 90s songs with the weird poses and cleavage show and sarees worn like this is common in bollywood....sooo.....hehe....there are shots and poses in this song which make me burst into laughter....haha.....it's intentional. but we loved them in the past didn't we? LOL i think the worst pose was when Imran was hugging Sonam's bum and midrif....ewwww....but so common in the 90s!LOL

Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 January 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

Recently one saree style that grossed me out was Sonam in sadka kiya Ouch..She was trying too hard so was the makers to make heroine look overtly sexy ..But for me it looked so vulgar..Entire song was filled with heroine wearing sarees in a cheap manner and weird poses..so much cleavage show! so wannabe-ish..I was not this traumatized by PC and her saree in desi girl may be cuz the choreography was better Confused..cant find better pics from the song though to clear my point:s

errrrr they were making fun of 90s songs with the weird poses and cleavage show and sarees worn like this is common in bollywood....sooo.....hehe....there are shots and poses in this song which make me burst into laughter....haha.....it's intentional. but we loved them in the past didn't we? LOL i think the worst pose was when Imran was hugging Sonam's bum and midrif....ewwww....but so common in the 90s!LOL

in all fairness, whatever they wear onscreen or in the movies is hardly their own decision...!   so really, i blame the choreographers of that time... they had some of the most awkward dance poses...!   LOLLOL
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
as  Nuktaacheen says, i hardly care about what is worn onscreen. poor heroines of the 90s had to endure disasters. it is the offscreen costumes that annoy me bigtime!

koolchick

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KatForeva

Originally posted by pooja_l

another good example of draping a "proper" saree, i like it kat

Oh poo! I was going to post that! She looks so gorgeous! I LOVE IT! And she is rocking the saree!

i know, the saree is absolutely stunning, kat is looking so simple yet very beautiful, i specially loved its pallu the way its draped around her wrist, and moreover, it is worn very properly, so i love it

joyce_k

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

i agree with the bum part, i too was like Dead i love sonam's red and blue saree, minus her blouse in that song

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KatForeva

another good example of draping a "proper" saree, i like it kat

Oh poo! I was going to post that! She looks so gorgeous! I LOVE IT! And she is rocking the saree!

Same here! Very well said Tongue
i know, the saree is absolutely stunning, kat is looking so simple yet very beautiful, i specially loved its pallu the way its draped around her wrist, and moreover, it is worn very properly, so i love it
blahblah786 Groupbie
blahblah786
blahblah786

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
even anna kournikova can tie her saree right... she looks really pretty..
take some lessons priyanka and amisha

http://bp0.blogger.com/_ewjOXW9DePI/R8ygPCPy9xI/AAAAAAAAC1E/wosV2pDjeOw/s1600-h/annasari.jpg

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kpooja_l

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eraser

Go to top