Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

I always loved how the sari covers the upper frame...it's sexy because not everything is "showing" but not everything is hidden either😆

PC really needs to stop asking Mallika on sari draping advice

I think Deepika was trying to find a modern-esque look with her sari because it's folded really neatly. I still don't like how she drapes them like that here and in Cannes. She needs to wear them properly too😃

i agree i also like saree thats why
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what happened to her face? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I AM LIKE LITERALLY laughing omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ooooh shiney face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

https://indianewz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Amisha-Patel-in-Red-Saree-03.jpg
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
priyanka chopra and amisha patel are the worst when it comes to saris.  Priyanka's blouses always look like a bra and then she drapes it so one boob is always showing.  it looks horrible.....she's trying to hard to look sexy.

amisha....no comments. 👎🏼
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mittijalebi

priyanka chopra and amisha patel are the worst when it comes to saris.  Priyanka's blouses always look like a bra and then she drapes it so one boob is always showing.  it looks horrible.....she's trying to hard to look sexy.

amisha....no comments. 👎🏼

it is true about Priyanka it does look as if her right boob is ready to pop out 🤣
Gosh I absolutely LOATHE those see-through saris and then those women who wear them looking as if they're so stylish🤢

http://www.apniphotos.net/photos/data//1175/medium/1_vidya_Hala_bol_BOLLYONE_COM_4.jpg" />

And Vidya, please please DITCH those Sabyasachi saris. They make you look like a granny and you're not one YET! Wear sari's like these instead; they're sophisticated and cover you up in the right spots, and lastly for you, you won't make a FASHION FAUX-PAS😃
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Amisha No comment

But I will defend some of the sari's it is the style of them when they have been made with the pallu getting smaller as it is draped like the one Katrina Kaif wore, because I have on like that and it is difficult to cover yourself but I mean PC and Amisha have no excuse but another factor is the blouses there are so many styles, most blouses are backless and so revealing! 

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now THATS how u wear a saree!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind the see through saries. At least their boobs is covered. She looks classy. Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Now THATS how u wear a saree!

While Aish chooses churidaars as her signature look, Kareena chooses saris and drapes them wonderfully.

And honestly, I forgot about Kat but she ALWAYS seems to wear saris properly and looks beautiful in them. The "teri ore" song is evidence of that😛
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I don't mind the see through saries. At least their boobs is covered.

I like see-through saris when they're not 100% see-through, like the mosquito nets that were mentioned😆

Something like this, I'm fine with. So I guess when the women are more than 75% see-through do I think why did they even bother?