Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
They drape it like that so that they can show their cleavage and show how big they are:

How big they are or have ? πŸ˜†
first of all, LOVE this topic

and i kno...im soo sick of all the sexed up versions of a saree...if u wanna look so in-ur-face sexy...DONT wear a saree...therz no point wearing a saree with one boob showing, or a skimpy blouse (more like a bra), or wearing it with the most horrible choice of materials or petticoats...i mean look at this!!!!

since when are petticoats supposed to go up to ur kees! for a net saree that too!!!!!!!!ugh....

even vidya these days, although she drapes her sarees fine-ish, those sabyasachi sarees luk like she wrapped a bedsheet on herself...i mean, no need to sex up the saree, but no need to look like grandma either...

THIS IS HOW one wears a saree....PERIOD...

Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

They drape it like that so that they can show their cleavage and show how big they are:

ugh...makes me wanna puke!! πŸ€’
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pc dostana saree is nice, the toronto film festival one is just plain bad and ameesha, the girl is so desperate
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreee caroo.. its so weird to see them like thiss.. 
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topicπŸ˜†
The actresses have successfully managed to kill the saree :/πŸ˜†

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

since this is a sari topic i have a question about this pic is deepika wearing a saree or lehnga? it looks like a saree but not sure maybe the style i guess.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

its a lehnga
I just dont get it why these bolly actresses are so desperate to westernise the saree...i mean whats wrong in draping it the indian way
Deepika in a saree..although the saree is neatly done but still it's not the correct way of drapping a saree

priyanka Chopra in this pic is looking like some desperate girl trying to show off her b**bs

ameesha..another desperate *****

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Edited by Zarwulicious - 13 years ago