Madhav and mommy's Split Personality

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wonder how Madhav feels about his mother and her two personalities. Is he aware of anything? What if he finds out what will happen?πŸ˜• I think he will really flip out and faint.
Poor kid his mother is so unstable most of the time from all the trouble she has.
Rekha will probably be happy because then she can take care of him like a mother.

Madhav has had a very traumatic childhood hasn't he? No mother around for seven years, being kidnapped, mother shot and now split personalities...... what more does the kid need??😭😭😭😭😭😭 NO MORE...let him enjoy life creativesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neela10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telenovelle

I wonder how Madhav feels about his mother and her two personalities. Is he aware of anything? What if he finds out what will happen?πŸ˜• I think he will really flip out and faint.
Poor kid his mother is so unstable most of the time from all the trouble she has.
Rekha will probably be happy because then she can take care of him like a mother.

Madhav has had a very traumatic childhood hasn't he? No mother around for seven years, being kidnapped, mother shot and now split personalities...... what more does the kid need??😭 NO MORE...let him enjoy life creativesπŸ˜†
πŸ‘

He's a tough kid and will survive with no visible scars.  Like Loha like grandson!  Why? Because Madhav has grown up with all the madcaps around him, father, now mother, and having a foster father like Ranvijay, and his then whinny girlfriend, Jamuni, a blind grandfather, who after getting his sight back, now has focused his sight on his mother Laali with the intention of getting rid of her. And another smart mouthed aunty such as Suman.  He hasn't known anything else, and probably thinks this is normal.

telenovelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela10

He's a tough kid and will survive with no visible scars.  Like Loha like grandson!  Why? Because Madhav has grown up with all the madcaps around him, father, now mother, and having a foster father like Ranvijay, and his then whinny girlfriend, Jamuni, a blind grandfather, who after getting his sight back, now has focused his sight on his mother Laali with the intention of getting rid of her. And another smart mouthed aunty such as Suman.  He hasn't known anything else, and probably thinks this is normal.

Ya the craziness is normal for the kid. I feel sorry for him growing up with such insane humans. Even his mother was insane at times. Hopefully he will grow up being more sensible than the rest of them. Please not like his grandfather....we only need one Loha....no junior Loha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Would it not be interesting if Laali, Madhav, and Shekhar all had split personalities as a family....how unique....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neela10 thumbnail

Probably, runs in the family.  Most likely passed on from Loha.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I feel bad for Madhav but I hope he will know the truth about Lali and know that something is not right. Madhav knows how much his mother loves him, she would never let harm come to him. Shekhar needs to get Lali treated as soon as he can, he should know something is not right in the way Dr. Surbhi is treating Lali she is getting worse instead of getting better.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Madhav has had a very traumatic childhood hasn't he? No mother around for seven years, being kidnapped, mother shot and now split personalities...... what more does the kid need??😭😭😭😭😭😭 NO MORE...let him enjoy life creativesπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You know What that Kid Madhav is more matured,sensible & understanding rather than Some of other elders of this Haveli I feel ...He'll understand better his Mom's condition I m sure on that.....Kid understands Language of Love ...He knows his mom better than others Who may know Laali but at time not believing her...Plus he loves his Mom so as Laali..There is not any beautiful bond than Mother & baby ...Loved the Bond Laali & her baby had..But dunno Why this CV's hell bent to seprate this Mother & Kid all time...Ouch
telenovelle thumbnail
The kid was afraid of his mother and did not want to come to her. The SP is affecting his relationship with his mother. He is afraid.
I don't think a kid can handle this too easily. Seeing your mother's personality change must be very scary!!!!

This kid needs a sane home with sane people...not wackos.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†