•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay does anyone know when we will find out who the stalker lady is?
Any news or clues please share.....we do not want this story to continue on for months and months. The Creatives need to let us know who it is soon otherwise we will lose interest.

we have to keep watching the show to see what happens and sbs too which sweetgirl provides
Originally posted by telenovelle

Okay does anyone know when we will find out who the stalker lady is?
Any news or clues please share.....we do not want this story to continue on for months and months. The Creatives need to let us know who it is soon otherwise we will lose interest.

Awww! come on, Telv, the track just started last week.  Where's the fun, if we find the stalker that quick?  Besides, I wanna do some detective work myself in trying to figure out that shadowy figure/the stalker.

You know, use my gray matter which has so far been only used in trying to figure out the bloopers of the CVs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't be impatient😊!  All will be revealed in good time.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And in the meanwhile, all of us can have great fun and give our two cents worth to the debate of this creepy, shadowy figure. Why he or she is doing, whatever he/she is doing?

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Neela10

Awww! come on, Telv, the track just started last week.  Where's the fun, if we find the stalker that quick?  Besides, I wanna do some detective work myself in trying to figure out that shadowy figure/the stalker.

You know, use my gray matter which has so far been only used in trying to figure out the bloopers of the CVs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't be impatient😊!  All will be revealed in good time.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And in the meanwhile, all of us can have great fun and give our two cents worth to the debate of this creepy, shadowy figure. Why he or she is doing, whatever he/she is doing?

πŸ˜ƒ

My point is that the creatives should know when to stop the storyline and not drag it. πŸ˜†
It is good that people are interested and trying to figure out who the stalker is.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I guess my fun for the show is gone.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Help! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The answer will be revealed in good time..but what does that mean to the creatives...months and months please no.  I say wrap it up in three weeks.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by natasha_1407

we have to keep watching the show to see what happens and sbs too which sweetgirl provides

You can watch for me since I am not watching the show, so I will guess from the updates and people's comments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So it sounds like we will find out about the stalker soon.
So happy...dying to know who it is. Watch it might be someone we would never think of.

It's either Dr. surbhi or someone else I have lost all hopes
I have a feeling that it is either Surbhi or siddeshwari
Is the truth going to come out next week about the stalker??
It will probably be someone very surprising and not the most obvious person we suspect!!