India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Stalker revealed and unmasked

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Okay does anyone know when we will find out who the stalker lady is?
Any news or clues please share.....we do not want this story to continue on for months and months. The Creatives need to let us know who it is soon otherwise we will lose interest.

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
we have to keep watching the show to see what happens and sbs too which sweetgirl provides
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Any news or clues please share.....we do not want this story to continue on for months and months. The Creatives need to let us know who it is soon otherwise we will lose interest.

Awww! come on, Telv, the track just started last week.  Where's the fun, if we find the stalker that quick?  Besides, I wanna do some detective work myself in trying to figure out that shadowy figure/the stalker.

You know, use my gray matter which has so far been only used in trying to figure out the bloopers of the CVs. LOLLOLLOL Don't be impatientSmile!  All will be revealed in good time.
Big smileBig smile

And in the meanwhile, all of us can have great fun and give our two cents worth to the debate of this creepy, shadowy figure. Why he or she is doing, whatever he/she is doing?

Big smile
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

Awww! come on, Telv, the track just started last week.  Where's the fun, if we find the stalker that quick?  Besides, I wanna do some detective work myself in trying to figure out that shadowy figure/the stalker.

You know, use my gray matter which has so far been only used in trying to figure out the bloopers of the CVs. LOLLOLLOL Don't be impatientSmile!  All will be revealed in good time.
Big smileBig smile

And in the meanwhile, all of us can have great fun and give our two cents worth to the debate of this creepy, shadowy figure. Why he or she is doing, whatever he/she is doing?

Big smile

My point is that the creatives should know when to stop the storyline and not drag it. LOL
It is good that people are interested and trying to figure out who the stalker is.ClapClap
I guess my fun for the show is gone.CryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL Help! ClapClapClap
The answer will be revealed in good time..but what does that mean to the creatives...months and months please no.  I say wrap it up in three weeks.LOLLOLLOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha_1407

we have to keep watching the show to see what happens and sbs too which sweetgirl provides

You can watch for me since I am not watching the show, so I will guess from the updates and people's comments. LOLLOLLOL

Neela10

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
So it sounds like we will find out about the stalker soon.
So happy...dying to know who it is. Watch it might be someone we would never think of.

HardCore22

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
It's either Dr. surbhi or someone else I have lost all hopes
HardCore22 Groupbie
HardCore22
HardCore22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that it is either Surbhi or siddeshwari