sara is all because of ali (Page 3)

kali_rosie Senior Member
kali_rosie
kali_rosie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

Originally posted by kali_rosie

Originally posted by Debo_afg

Both are very disgusting. So dont blame one person. 

Both will do anything for publicity

they r not doing for publicity....N mind ur language
Why would I mind my language? did I said anything wrong? This is the truthniss about them.

I think u shouldn't point out anybody's relationship.....

gold sand Groupbie
gold sand
gold sand

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Afghani no u r wrong he was in tv before Sara started and I fink Sara is wrong and childish and believes strangers more then the the person who she says is her boyfriend a boyfriend that she never trust and believes what ever others say to her like wen sakshi sed ali's like this she believed and wen now her parents or some random people proved that Ali used her Money she believes that now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Ali is known well with his role in  the very popular show 'Ghar ek sapna' on Sahara one. not as sara's boy friend.
annu123 Senior Member
annu123
annu123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLali is farrrrrrrrr more a better actor then any of them in this show... sara and ali romance is the best... ali has done soooooo many shows.... and super hottttt and cute.... its an insult if u compare these 2 boring dumb guys to a season actor like ali merchant.....    sara get a lifeeeeee ,,,aliiiiiii is your hubby... he did alot for u , u were so flirtish with ashmit yet he accepted u, calling him pops and huuging and kissing him.LOL  ali deserves a much better girl. i wish ali also enters this show..whowwwwwwwwwwww now that would be sky rocking trp is ali enters here.... ali enter and bajao sabki ghanti..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index