Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kali_rosie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Debo_afg

Both are very disgusting. So dont blame one person. 

Both will do anything for publicity

they r not doing for publicity....N mind ur language
Edited by kali_rosie - 13 years ago
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kali_rosie

they r not doing for publicity....N mind ur language

Why would I mind my language? did I said anything wrong? This is the truthniss about them.
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

oh wow i didnt know they broke up that too after marriage?!

they r jus living separately nt broke up....
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all ali is sara's husband...they are still married but are separated. 2nd bashing is not allowed by IF
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

1st of all ali is sara's husband...they are still married but are separated. 2nd bashing is not allowed by IF

Yeah u r rite...ABSOLUTELY.....
kali_rosie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Debo_afg

Why would I mind my language? did I said anything wrong? This is the truthniss about them.

I think u shouldn't point out anybody's relationship.....
gold sand thumbnail
Afghani no u r wrong he was in tv before Sara started and I fink Sara is wrong and childish and believes strangers more then the the person who she says is her boyfriend a boyfriend that she never trust and believes what ever others say to her like wen sakshi sed ali's like this she believed and wen now her parents or some random people proved that Ali used her Money she believes that now
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ali is known well with his role in  the very popular show 'Ghar ek sapna' on Sahara one. not as sara's boy friend.
annu123 thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ali is farrrrrrrrr more a better actor then any of them in this show... sara and ali romance is the best... ali has done soooooo many shows.... and super hottttt and cute.... its an insult if u compare these 2 boring dumb guys to a season actor like ali merchant.....    sara get a lifeeeeee ,,,aliiiiiii is your hubby... he did alot for u , u were so flirtish with ashmit yet he accepted u, calling him pops and huuging and kissing him.πŸ˜†  ali deserves a much better girl. i wish ali also enters this show..whowwwwwwwwwwww now that would be sky rocking trp is ali enters here.... ali enter and bajao sabki ghanti..