Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi (Page 7)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby...
Lol I saw your O Re Piya... You made one on MaJi and I made one on TaSha.. And they are both dedicated to Yuvika.. she's one lucky girl init.. Since im a MaJi fan.. I loved it even more lol..
Great VMs doe.. Loved it!!.. Waiting for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby.....very good VM, really well done Clap! I think you might be the 1st person to make a VM on Baaji-Madhu, I dont think anyone else has attempted that LOL, so definitely your VM is unique Embarrassed......the mood of the song suited Baji-Madhu, and the nature of the scenes also went well with the song......so well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 01 February 2011 at 2:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR-Carrie-

misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
OOHHH my god !!! Heart  I didnt know it it was a maji Vm...i was roops/baji lover and never find the magic in maji's chemestry...But ur Vm has it !!! Thumbs Up

And the song fitted perfectly Madhu's situation in the story...not to loud bcoz of the rishta she has with dutta and so her position in the family but full of emotion as she is always thinking of good !

Plus loved the last part ! It was really ingenius to let Baji's voice at this moment...Hats off dear Clap Clap Clap

Waiting for the next !!!

Edited by misssmily - 01 February 2011 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@Zuby.  Hey there.  Love both songs dearly.  Ore Piya is so short though.  I  downloaded this particular version from the web as a video and converted it into MP3 audio when it first played on that episode but it was so short.  You seem to have found another passion in addition to your writings. Could fictional story with humor writing and video production be a career you may be passionate about.  I see one in the making.  Keep going at your best.   Aneesa

Hi Aneesa,

Thanks for ur kind comments.Embarrassed yes its very small VM coz not much Madhu Baji scenes to work with & even the song was a two liner. But it suited them a lot. Given my family background any career in the entertainment world is out of question.And about fictional writing I  would be thrilled to bits if I find I have a  talent for writing.But so far the written updates are all I've attempted.LOL
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Hey Zuby...
Lol I saw your O Re Piya... You made one on MaJi and I made one on TaSha.. And they are both dedicated to Yuvika.. she's one lucky girl init.. Since im a MaJi fan.. I loved it even more lol..
Great VMs doe.. Loved it!!.. Waiting for more
Hi SophieSmile

Thanks for the comments.Glad u liked the VM.I hope Yuvi was thrilled with the Double DelightLOL

Sophia21

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Zuby.....very good VM, really well done Clap! I think you might be the 1st person to make a VM on Baaji-Madhu, I dont think anyone else has attempted that LOL, so definitely your VM is unique Embarrassed......the mood of the song suited Baji-Madhu, and the nature of the scenes also went well with the song......so well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Hi Appu,

Thanks for watching,Buddy.Embarrassed True.I always wanted to make one on them but wasn't finding an appropriate song.Well this was a small song & was very apt for them.Thanks for ur kind comment.EmbarrassedBig smile

*dewdrop~pearl*

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misssmily

OOHHH my god !!! Heart  I didnt know it it was a maji Vm...i was roops/baji lover and never find the magic in maji's chemestry...But ur Vm has it !!! Thumbs Up

Thanks Zubi dearEmbarrassedBig smile You are not alone, many don't find them a cute couple.Maybe I could persuade them to change their mind nowWinkLOL

And the song fitted perfectly Madhu's situation in the story...not to loud bcoz of the rishta she has with dutta and so her position in the family but full of emotion as she is always thinking of good !
She is a good girl & she is D's sister in the truest sense of the word.These two qualities are enough for me to like her.

Plus loved the last part ! It was really ingenius to let Baji's voice at this moment...Hats off dear Clap Clap Clap

Baji Bhai is very smart.He doesn't want to be her friend only he wants more than thatWinkLOL His eyes were saying a lot at the time.BTW nobody seems to have noticed D eyeing this couple suspiciously. Maybe I didn't emphasize it enoughConfused

Waiting for the next !!!

Sure.Soon.Thanks for ur comments, Zubi.Big smile

misssmily

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Congrats on making the first ever Madhu Baaji VM...Party

Lovely song u picked...they used the bg music on madhu-baaji, didnt they..LOL

Awesome VM...loved all the scenes u picked...especially the beginning scene..Clap

btw, how is ur Dutta VM going?

Go to top