Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi (Page 6)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Dear Zuby,

Your VM on Baaji and Madhu lifted my spirits after watching Kala's terrible treatment of Baaji, literally insultinng and excluding him from all family matters in PN today. I had a hint of a hope that Roops would turn the leaf on her deeds even after the terrible deeds but her standing there and watching whilst Kala spewed venom on our poor Baaji made me recoil in disgust.

Anyway its a thumbs up for Dutta's real sister giving Baaji his full-fledged place a a family member that is infinitely more intersting. As to the song, I have never heard it, nor did i hear of the serial Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag. Very subtle and soothing and is very apt for Maji. I do wnat to see some sweet loving atmosphere in LTL now...all this desperation is driving me nuts.

As to your request for TASHA...would you try "Mere pyar ki umar ho itsni sanam" from the film Waaris....I feel that it would suit DSP to a T.

Will look forward to it.

KavitaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorry-Carrie-suhana19

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Zubyyyy dear..!! WOWWWTongueTongue...Maji VM...!!Partyomg....abz wonderful...zuby....!!StarThumbs Up...!!
loved it to the core...awesum choiz of scenz n song...!! i like Maji loadz yr...!!Embarrasseddey rock together...Smilemissing madhu loadz...!!! editing waz faaab yr....ClapClapClapd shopping scenz iz my fav n am so glad u added it...Embarrassedgoez straight to my fav list...!!Thankz a ton fr  making it...!!Hugluv n hugz...!!

Edited by shonapinky - 31 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

aww thanks a lot for the o re piya mix on maji... i knw a lot of members dnt like thm as a couple bt i like thm n m so happy tht u made this for me! thanks once again!
Mozz welcome, Yuvi dear. I'm glad ur birthday gift made u happy.Hope had a rocking b'day.Big smile
Me too like them a lot.Hope the CVs nurture this track further.
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Wow, Zuby...Both your VMs are too good! Thumbs Up Nice songs and the scenes picked were perfect..Of course, my favorite is the Tasha VM ...You have used most of my favorite Tasha scenes.....It was nicely done...I have not heard the song before, it was a good selection for Tasha..

Keep making moreHug

Thanks CrystalBig smile
I'm so happy u liked both my VMs.I'm still learning.Hope to do bettter next time.LOL
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey ZubyHugHug
Omg u made Maji Vm for Yuvi on her birthday Big smileThat"s so sweet yaarWink
Sophie also made it on the same song on tasha..Wow yuvi got a double treat on her birthday ....
Actually i never heard the song before yesterday when i saw tasha Vm on this song ..reallly nice song Thumbs Up....u did an awesome job Clap..the scenes were nice there journey so far LOL.....thanx ....
Waiting for an Tasha Vm nowDay Dreamingmake one soon .....Big smile
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

Thanks SuhanaHugHugHug
Yeah, Yuvi sent me the audio & I told her abt making it on MaJi but was unsure.She was very excited with the idea so I quickly put it together for her.EmbarrassedI saw Sophie's VM too awesome TaSaha VM.Clap 
Was there any improvement from the previous one? I need ur feedback on the technical points.
Wecome Suhana.Big smile Thnaks again for ur lovely comments

Love

ZubyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Dear Zuby,

Your VM on Baaji and Madhu lifted my spirits after watching Kala's terrible treatment of Baaji, literally insultinng and excluding him from all family matters in PN today. I had a hint of a hope that Roops would turn the leaf on her deeds even after the terrible deeds but her standing there and watching whilst Kala spewed venom on our poor Baaji made me recoil in disgust.

Anyway its a thumbs up for Dutta's real sister giving Baaji his full-fledged place a a family member that is infinitely more intersting. As to the song, I have never heard it, nor did i hear of the serial Hum Dono Hain Alag Alag. Very subtle and soothing and is very apt for Maji. I do wnat to see some sweet loving atmosphere in LTL now...all this desperation is driving me nuts.

As to your request for TASHA...would you try "Mere pyar ki umar ho itsni sanam" from the film Waaris....I feel that it would suit DSP to a T.

Will look forward to it.

KavitaBig smile
I too am always distressed after watching the sisters & Suds humiliate Baji at every given opportunity. For them he is a mere servant boy nothing more.Hate these ppl all the more for that.Angry Even Aayi slapped him but then when he was reassuring her abt hope for D's survival I saw a bit of her former love for him there but kala had to crush that too. I couldn't enjoy yesterday's episode because of Baji's insult.Its one thing for a family member to serve one's family unconditionally but when someone like Baji  who has no blood ties to the family yet sacrifice everything they have for them its so noble .And look what he gets in returnCry

I'm glad u liked my VM.Me too never heard of this serial before.But the starting music of this song is played on Madhu sometimes so I'd asked for an audio. Yuvika very kindly gave it to me & I decided to make a small VM.Me too hope CVs do something for Baji love story.Looking forward to it.

I heard that song this morning I must say Kavita what a choice.Its really like D singing.That old world charm suits him so muchEmbarrassed I try soon to make one.Promise.

Take care.

Zuby

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryKavitaDRsuhana19shonapinky

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

Zubyyyy dear..!! WOWWWTongueTongue...Maji VM...!!Partyomg....abz wonderful...zuby....!!StarThumbs Up...!!
loved it to the core...awesum choiz of scenz n song...!! i like Maji loadz yr...!!Embarrasseddey rock together...Smilemissing madhu loadz...!!! editing waz faaab yr....ClapClapClapd shopping scenz iz my fav n am so glad u added it...Embarrassedgoez straight to my fav list...!!Thankz a ton fr  making it...!!Hugluv n hugz...!!
Thank u Shonu MonuEmbarrassedLOL Awww.... ur comments are so kind & cute.Embarrassed You are such a sweetheart,Shonu.Hug I was scared to make MaJi coz some ppl simply can't stand Madhu but I'm glad at least my friends don't think that way.Most welcome, ShonuBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Zuby.  Hey there.  Love both songs dearly.  Ore Piya is so short though.  I  downloaded this particular version from the web as a video and converted it into MP3 audio when it first played on that episode but it was so short.  You seem to have found another passion in addition to your writings. Could fictional story with humor writing and video production be a career you may be passionate about.  I see one in the making.  Keep going at your best.   Aneesa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR-Carrie-

Go to top