Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi (Page 4)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thank u Huma though the VM not in ur leagueEmbarrassed Its a very touching song expressing pure love like our beloved couple have for each other.Heart
 
Yeah!Ritu took time to send me so much stuff  including one from u too.Thank u so much, HumaHug


Thanks..Embarrassed...but i am not that good..LOL....and ur first one is awesome..Big smile...i am sure u will rock the next ones as well..Tongue...ok, not sure what stuff but u r very welcome..LOL


Originally posted by chandanafan



@ Huma - Thanks for the teacher title. LOL just a suggestion from the teacher, u should consider making a Kala and Suds VM. just kidding. LOL


u r welcome jee..LOL...i will make it..u no what news i am waiting to hear before i start it..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz--Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

[QUOTE=ZubyDutta]
Thank u Huma though the VM not in ur leagueEmbarrassed Its a very touching song expressing pure love like our beloved couple have for each other.Heart
 
Yeah!Ritu took time to send me so much stuff  including one from u too.Thank u so much, HumaHug


Thanks..Embarrassed...but i am not that good..LOL....and ur first one is awesome..Big smile...i am sure u will rock the next ones as well..Tongue...ok, not sure what stuff but u r very welcome..LOL
 
Youtube downloader software.ThanksEmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

misssmily Goldie
misssmily
misssmily

Joined: 21 July 2010
Posts: 1256

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awwwww Day Dreaming  !!!! Hatts off ! I loved it, its really touching. I was waiting for so long... i mean i knew that a day or another u will do something special for LTL and LTLians ! I really enjoyed it ! Good job ! Thumbs Up

Thx dear ! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misssmily

Awwwww Day Dreaming  !!!! Hatts off ! I loved it, its really touching. I was waiting for so long... i mean i knew that a day or another u will do something special for LTL and LTLians ! I really enjoyed it ! Good job ! Thumbs Up

Thx dear ! Hug
 
Zubi dearHugHugHugHug Where are you & How are u?CryCryCry Its been months & months.Tum toh bhool hi gaye ho mujhe.Cry D Sweetheart bhi jaanewale hain.Kya hoga Zuby ka?OuchOuchOuch
 
You liked my VM?Awww...I've been waiting to hear your comments.Big smile Thank uEmbarrassedLOL I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Keep in touch ,Sweetie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misssmily

Sweet_berries Senior Member
Sweet_berries
Sweet_berries

Joined: 09 August 2010
Posts: 356

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey Zuby dearest

Your first VM !! Wow....very gooodddddddd....maine dekha nahin hai abhi par tune banaya hai to kharaab thodi na hoga Wink Tongue LOL ....

Zindagi Ki ladi kabhi nahin toot-ti,
kyunki Zindagi ek safar hai suhaana
Yahaaan kal kya ho kisne jaaana Smile

Har ghadi badal rahi hai  roop zindagi
chhhaon hai kabhi kabhi hai dhoop zindagi
har pal yahaaaaaan jee bhar jiyo
jo hai samaaaa kal ho na ho !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Joined: 06 January 2011
Posts: 707

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

 Hi Gals,
 
Here's my first ever VM on TaSha. Hope u like it.I dedidate this VM to my VM Tutorial teacher Ritu (chandanafan).Thanks for the instructions,Ritu.Embarrassed Hope I was a good student.LOL Still not too good in seemless editingOuch
Zuby


hi zuby

very nice VM da....... its ur first n it was very good for a first attempt...

oh ya, u changed ur picture............. thnk u....... but wat is this....... i told u a nice face, but this mish's head is looking down............ anywayz much much better than that scary one.........Smile

tc
divya


Edited by dc17-7 - 21 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

 Hi Gals,
 
Here's my first ever VM on TaSha. Hope u like it.I dedidate this VM to my VM Tutorial teacher Ritu (chandanafan).Thanks for the instructions,Ritu.Embarrassed Hope I was a good student.LOL Still not too good in seemless editingOuch
Zuby


hi zuby

very nice VM da....... its ur first n it was very good for a first attempt...

oh ya, u changed ur picture............. thnk u....... but wat is this....... i told u a nice face, but this mish's head is looking down............ anywayz much much better than that scary one.........Smile

tc
divya
Thanks DivyaEmbarrassed I'm glad u liked it.
u don't like this pic too?I 'll load one of his old ones then.He really looks class there.LOL
Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Joined: 22 December 2010
Posts: 3410

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hi zuby,
heartiest congrats on ur 1st vm.
very nice choice of song ,so apt in the current situation of D-N
Hope to see more vm's from u.
ThanksSmile
Pooja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
yeh pyar na hoga kam or bairi piya time slot

2 3

Author: Hessa85   Replies: 19   Views: 1920

Hessa85 19 1920 19 August 2010 at 10:47am by anshika.s
Rishton Se Badi Pratha Replacing Bairi Piya

Author: sinak   Replies: 4   Views: 936

sinak 4 936 17 August 2010 at 4:57pm by -Rema-
Mora Piya Mose Bolata Nahi

2 3

Author: shinali123   Replies: 18   Views: 2282

shinali123 18 2282 13 August 2010 at 1:09pm by shinali123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index