Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi (Page 3)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishalLeoSheeba

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssooooooooooooommmmmmmweeeeeee............

lovedddddddddddddd it dear...............Hug

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaannnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  HugHugHugHugHug

I;m so happy u liked my VMBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Wow Zuby....that was an awsome VM for a beginner ClapClap.....its really very very good considering your making this for the 1st time ClapClap.....Keep making more of them and you will improve more and more with each new VM Thumbs Up.....this was a very very good attempt, your hardwork has definitely paid off ClapClap.....

I really loved your song selection - it was so apt for the current situation and loved the way you culminated it into a story trying to show how sometimes you dont appreciate certain good things in life and eventually your life almost comes to an end when you realise what you lost out on.....and I really got emotional at the end when you showed the car on fire and Dutta's pic falling down Cry.....

Again, you have done a wonderful job Clap, keep it up Thumbs Up!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 10 January 2011 at 4:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Wow Zuby....that was an awsome VM for a beginner ClapClap.....its really very very good considering your making this for the 1st time ClapClap.....Keep making more of them and you will improve more and more with each new VM Thumbs Up.....this was a very very good attempt, your hardwork has definitely paid off ClapClap.....

Thank u,Aparna.I'm so thankful for ur appreciationEmbarrassedSmile Though it was nothing like ur VMs.Star

I really loved your song selection - it was so apt for the current situation and loved the way you culminated it into a story trying to show how sometimes you dont appreciate certain good things in life and eventually your life almost comes to an end when you realise what you lost out on.....and I really got emotional at the end when you showed the car on fire and Dutta's pic falling down Cry.....

I wanted that each should have a flashback of past sweet memories & with both hoping that when D returns home they'd be starting afresh but fate has something else in store for themCryCryCry

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Let hope D returns atleast today.It was the longest weekend of my life.Cry

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Thank u,Aparna.I'm so thankful for ur appreciationEmbarrassedSmile Though it was nothing like ur VMs.Star.....This is just the start na Zuby, after you make couple of them you will become an expert in VM making Wink!

I wanted that each should have a flashback of past sweet memories & with both hoping that when D returns home they'd be starting afresh but fate has something else in store for themCryCryCry....you have shown it quite well, especially the ending Thumbs Up.....

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Let hope D returns atleast today.It was the longest weekend of my life.Cry He has returned today Big smile....seriously, not only weekend, it has really been a long week without D in LTL....really dont know what I would do if he leaves LTL Ouch!

My comments in BLUE Big smile......

-Carrie-

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Zubyyyyy dear...Big smileomg...ur first VM....PartyPartyParty

WOW...juz amzing zuby....nevr heard diz song...but u made me all emotional with ur vm...awesum choiz of scenz yr...ClapClapClapD arti scene, d PT handhold, D carrying N, all d FB momentz, d photo scene....aww...emotional yet romantic...fab job by u dear...Thumbs Updoesnt look like ur first vm at all...i knw u hw hard it iz to a vm and ur z waz juz awesum Day Dreaming.d flute tune u  used towardz d end....aww so cute...EmbarrassedSmiled vm ended on a sad note Cry..but i loved it loadddddddddz yr...Heart Tatz so sweet of u to dedicate d vm to ur guide/teachr Ritu...am sure u made her proud and as a friend me sooo proud of my friend Zuby ....Big smile Keep rocking with ur lovely VMz yr..cant wait fr ur next vm...!!Hug

Edited by shonapinky - 10 January 2011 at 11:34am

-Carrie-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
HEyyyy ZUBy student and teacher both scored full on my report 
RItu teach u well and u as a very good student done so well 
believe me it doesnt look lke ur first attempt !
it was just too good 
A selection of VEry sweet song !
Very cute 
way to go girl 

and CONGrats on ur first vm 

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonapinky

Zubyyyyy dear...Big smileomg...ur first VM....PartyPartyParty

WOW...juz amzing zuby....nevr heard diz song...but u made me all emotional with ur vm...awesum choiz of scenz yr...ClapClapClapD arti scene, d PT handhold, D carrying N, all d FB momentz, d photo scene....aww...emotional yet romantic...fab job by u dear...Thumbs Updoesnt look like ur first vm at all...i knw u hw hard it iz to a vm and ur z waz juz awesum Day Dreaming.d flute tune u  used towardz d end....aww so cute...EmbarrassedSmiled vm ended on a sad note Cry..but i loved it loadddddddddz yr...Heart Tatz so sweet of u to dedicate d vm to ur guide/teachr Ritu...am sure u made her proud and as a friend me sooo proud of my friend Zuby ....Big smile Keep rocking with ur lovely VMz yr..cant wait fr ur next vm...!!Hug
Thank u,Shonu MonuHugHugHugHug
I have been waiting for ur response these past two days to see what u think.OMG...You really liked it? Awww...Thanks Shonu for all ur kind wordsCry You know what was the hardest part?Editing out KalawatiAngry Goodness the woman is there in every third frameDead I got so tired & then there was AS tooSleepy Oh! Most members haven't heard this song Confused but I hope u liked the song & the lyrics. I thought it suited their e-LS very well. Thanks for being so proud of me.CryBig smileBig smileBig smile
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

HEyyyy ZUBy student and teacher both scored full on my report 
RItu teach u well and u as a very good student done so well 
believe me it doesnt look lke ur first attempt !
it was just too good 
A selection of VEry sweet song !
Very cute 
way to go girl 

and CONGrats on ur first vm 

Thank u,KiranHug Awww... You are so sweetBig smileBig smileBig smile Your comments are a lot of encouragement to me. It was my first attempt that is why the editing is not very polishedOuchLOL but I hope to improve next time.Smile

kiran255

Go to top