Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi (Page 2)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thank u TeacherjeeHugEmbarrassed Though I still have to learn the editing nuances but I promise to do better next time. The song is from the movie "Kranti" which came out in the seventies.It is picturised on Hema malini & Manoj Kumar surrounded by their enemies who are abt to kill them.Just like Sweetheart & Nakusha.Its a heart wrenching song very apt for D & his love.I'm glad u liked it.Embarrassed The story was like when D leaves home he thinking of Nakku while driving & Nakku is thinking of D while doing the puja.Hence the flashbacks.
D better come back today.Four days is way too too muchCry
Thank u once again for all the helpBig smileBig smileBig smile
 


your welcome studentjee. LOL LOL play around with WMM, u'll learn it quickly. oh so the song is from the seventies. yeah I like the old songs on tasha. they suit them a lot better. Agree with u, D better come back today. the scenes in the vm really flowed very well with the song. I really like the song. Now I'll be singing this song for a week or two. LOL btw u figured out the trick to make it widescreen. Wink yippeee. sorry I forgot to tell u. I had to go offline immediately and thought I'll pm u later. Embarrassed waiting for more VMs Zuby.

@ Huma - Thanks for the teacher title. LOL just a suggestion from the teacher, u should consider making a Kala and Suds VM. just kidding. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Carrie--Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Awesome VM Zuby...Clap...I love it..Never heard the song before though...Tongue...do keep making more...

Aww, u dedicated it to Ritz..Smile...she is such a good friend and teacher as well..LOLWink

Thank u Huma though the VM not in ur leagueEmbarrassed Its a very touching song expressing pure love like our beloved couple have for each other.Heart
 
Yeah!Ritu took time to send me so much stuff  including one from u too.Thank u so much, HumaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thank u TeacherjeeHugEmbarrassed Though I still have to learn the editing nuances but I promise to do better next time. The song is from the movie "Kranti" which came out in the seventies.It is picturised on Hema malini & Manoj Kumar surrounded by their enemies who are abt to kill them.Just like Sweetheart & Nakusha.Its a heart wrenching song very apt for D & his love.I'm glad u liked it.Embarrassed The story was like when D leaves home he thinking of Nakku while driving & Nakku is thinking of D while doing the puja.Hence the flashbacks.
D better come back today.Four days is way too too muchCry
Thank u once again for all the helpBig smileBig smileBig smile
 


your welcome studentjee. LOL LOL play around with WMM, u'll learn it quickly. oh so the song is from the seventies. yeah I like the old songs on tasha. they suit them a lot better. Agree with u, D better come back today. the scenes in the vm really flowed very well with the song. I really like the song. Now I'll be singing this song for a week or two. LOL btw u figured out the trick to make it widescreen. Wink yippeee. sorry I forgot to tell u. I had to go offline immediately and thought I'll pm u later. Embarrassed waiting for more VMs Zuby.

I'm too dumb to figure out anything myself.LOL Suhana suggested I add that to the Tag. So much nicer now.I should practise some more.
The original song too is very touching, there is lot of pain but also hope.I really wanted to play it on D SweetheartEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsuhana19-Ritz-

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 3195

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Awesome VM Zuby...Clap...I love this song. its wonderful matching  situation and song.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m.indira

Awesome VM Zuby...Clap...I love this song. its wonderful matching  situation and song.
thanks IndiraEmbarrassedBig smile I 'm happy u liked it & also u know the song already.Its a favourite of mine.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 4868

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM Zuby.........The song's very touching......The last part was really good .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 7106

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Beautiful VM Zuby.........The song's very touching......The last part was really good .....
Thanks Divya.Embarrassed Ur comments mean a lot to meSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivy609

Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Joined: 09 August 2005
Posts: 10837

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssooooooooooooommmmmmmweeeeeee............

lovedddddddddddddd it dear...............Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Carrie-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
yeh pyar na hoga kam or bairi piya time slot

2 3

Author: Hessa85   Replies: 19   Views: 1920

Hessa85 19 1920 19 August 2010 at 10:47am by anshika.s
Rishton Se Badi Pratha Replacing Bairi Piya

Author: sinak   Replies: 4   Views: 936

sinak 4 936 17 August 2010 at 4:57pm by -Rema-
Mora Piya Mose Bolata Nahi

2 3

Author: shinali123   Replies: 18   Views: 2282

shinali123 18 2282 13 August 2010 at 1:09pm by shinali123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index