Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ZUBY"S VM- "O Re Piya" -MaJi

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
 Hi Gals,

I'm here with my new VM on Madhu Baji on the song O Re Piya from the serial Hum Dono hai Alag Alag.This VM is a Birthday Gift To Yuvika.Sorry Yuvi, its a day late but this one's for you.....Hug

Hope you will like it.

Love & Hugs

Zuby
Hi Gals,

Here's my first ever VM on TaSha. Hope u like it.I dedidate this VM to my VM Tutorial teacher Ritu (chandanafan).Thanks for the instructions,Ritu.Embarrassed Hope I was a good student.LOL Still not too good in seemless editingOuch 

Love

Zuby

Edited by ZubyDutta - 31 January 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorryrayjstpbtghoshmisssmilydesigrl414Crystal29duskkiran255Pooja_219suhana19*dewdrop~pearl*ElysiaSophia21-Ritz-shonapinky--Sia---MeMyselfI

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG u have your first ever VM uploaded. Yipppeeeeeeeee. Party Congratulations Zuby. PartyPartyaww u dedicated it to me. That was so sweet. Embarrassed Hug  I really enjoyed it a lot. I haven't heard this song but I really love it. Now I'm going to utube and adding it to my fav. Wink I also liked that u added that last scene of Naku entering his room and thinking about him. Hayee hope he comes back soon and stays with Naku forever. Day Dreaming 

Well done Zuby. Clap
Hope to see any more VMs from you.

Edit: u r a very good student Zuby. itni jaldi VM banadi aur upload bhi kardi. Hats off to u. U passed with flying colors. Star StarStarStarStar Thank u so much for this VM treat.

Edited by chandanafan - 09 January 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRsuhana19-Carrie-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
HugHey Zuby Dear Hugcongrats at ur very first VM.....ClapThumbs Up
i really enjoyed it yaar Winkawesome yaar ...haven"t  heard this song before....i loved the scenes u picked Thumbs Up.....i really hope we get see more romantic scenes soonDay Dreaming...and MR don"t leave the show .....Well done yaar ...it was really sweet that u dedicated this VM to ritu ...
thanx alot for making and sharing VM on tasha...hope to see many more from u ...PM me when u make one.... u take care and see ya aroundClapThumbs UpHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDR-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

My dear Zuby,

Congratulations for your very first VM....ClapClapClapI just watched it and it was just beautiful. Beautiful song from Kranti which showed a couple battling against adversity in some form of colonial set-up. An old classic and very apt for the battle of survival that Dutta and Nakusha are both fighting  right now and invigorating for our own small battle on the forum to save the essence of the show and Dutta's character.

I am happy to see you snap out of the sadness that has plagued us all and that is the way forward. What is that SRK said about a heartfelt wish in Om shanti Om:

"Kehte hain ki ...... Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai"

Our love and adulation is bound to touch the hearts of some people, even MishalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and we may get to have the most befitting end to a beautiful love story or a miracle......Keep hoping, its been a week and we did not hear from Channel/PH or MR. Are you ready to take the requests for new VMs ... especially, the ones featuring your sweetheart aloneLOL

~Hugs~

Kavita

notsorryrayjst-Carrie-suhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

OMG OMG OMG u have your first ever VM uploaded. Yipppeeeeeeeee. Party Congratulations Zuby. PartyPartyaww u dedicated it to me. That was so sweet. Embarrassed Hug  I really enjoyed it a lot. I haven't heard this song but I really love it. Now I'm going to utube and adding it to my fav. Wink I also liked that u added that last scene of Naku entering his room and thinking about him. Hayee hope he comes back soon and stays with Naku forever. Day Dreaming 

Well done Zuby. Clap
Hope to see any more VMs from you.

Edit: u r a very good student Zuby. itni jaldi VM banadi aur upload bhi kardi. Hats off to u. U passed with flying colors. Star StarStarStarStar Thank u so much for this VM treat.
Thank u TeacherjeeHugEmbarrassed Though I still have to learn the editing nuances but I promise to do better next time. The song is from the movie "Kranti" which came out in the seventies.It is picturised on Hema malini & Manoj Kumar surrounded by their enemies who are abt to kill them.Just like Sweetheart & Nakusha.Its a heart wrenching song very apt for D & his love.I'm glad u liked it.Embarrassed The story was like when D leaves home he thinking of Nakku while driving & Nakku is thinking of D while doing the puja.Hence the flashbacks.
D better come back today.Four days is way too too muchCry
Thank u once again for all the helpBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Ritz-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

HugHey Zuby Dear Hugcongrats at ur very first VM.....ClapThumbs Up
i really enjoyed it yaar Winkawesome yaar ...haven"t  heard this song before....i loved the scenes u picked Thumbs Up.....i really hope we get see more romantic scenes soonDay Dreaming...and MR don"t leave the show .....Well done yaar ...it was really sweet that u dedicated this VM to ritu ...
thanx alot for making and sharing VM on tasha...hope to see many more from u ...PM me when u make one.... u take care and see ya aroundClapThumbs UpHug

Suhana dear,Hug
Very first VM mein flowers?Cry Thank u so much.I'm touchedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile I'm so glad u liked it.U are another VM expert.It wasn't too bad na?LOL I will surely PM u Suhana next time I make anything.Its a very old but very touching song so I picked it.
haan yaar! Me too want MR back as soon as possible.Cry
U too take care,Suhana & Thank u againBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsuhana19

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

My dear Zuby,

Congratulations for your very first VM....ClapClapClapI just watched it and it was just beautiful.

Thank u,KavitaBig smileBig smileBig smile.I'm so happy u liked it.Embarrassed Till yesterday morning I was clueless as to what's to be done but I had so much help from Ritu finally was able to do something by nighttimeLOL

Beautiful song from Kranti which showed a couple battling against adversity in some form of colonial set-up. An old classic and very apt for the battle of survival that Dutta and Nakusha are both fighting  right now and invigorating for our own small battle on the forum to save the essence of the show and Dutta's character.

Very correctl.That was the idea.The couple in the movie too are battling for their lives & future.
 The words of the song were very apt given the current situation in D & Nakku's life. And it seems the members too had a small victory yesterday for their battle.The Colors Channel Head Ashwini Yardi has replied & was reported to be very shocked & overwhelmed by the viewers feedback that has flooded their mailboxes.Lets hope for the best.Smile

I am happy to see you snap out of the sadness that has plagued us all and that is the way forward. What is that SRK said about a heartfelt wish in Om shanti Om:

"Kehte hain ki ...... Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai"

I too have heard of it & I'll truly believe it when the current crisis on LTL blows over.Cry

Our love and adulation is bound to touch the hearts of some people, even MishalEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, and we may get to have the most befitting end to a beautiful love story or a miracle......Keep hoping, its been a week and we did not hear from Channel/PH or MR. Are you ready to take the requests for new VMs ... especially, the ones featuring your sweetheart aloneLOL

That will be my next project.I've been dying to make one on his journey alone.Pls do recommend some nice songs.I'll be eagerly waiting for it.Embarrassed Thanks again for all the kind words.Smile

~Hugs~

Kavita

KavitaDRnotsorryrayjst.Indu.

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome VM Zuby...Clap...I love it..Never heard the song before though...Tongue...do keep making more...

Aww, u dedicated it to Ritz..Smile...she is such a good friend and teacher as well..LOLWink

Edited by -Huma- - 09 January 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Ritz--Carrie-

Go to top