Bairi Piya

6 Jan 10/Epi 78 (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............
Ur most welcome buddy Big smile

sorry for my late reply, i am so busyGeekand i am going to be Silly
No need 2 be........ studies as i always say come 1st Thumbs Up 

same as always shobna was StarStar
mini dumbo wasClown...........................................
Stardear sweat Heartdumbo was Day Dreaming
Absolutely tru Clap .... agreed

a new thing :dv was evil LOL
Hey u noticed that to?? ShockedShocked so did i n it was a shocker  ROFLROFL

radha was so good Star
Ditto !!

and dear queen changed from Approve.............to ...............Broken Heart
Poor girl Cry but wot 2 do eh...... she trusted the wrong person ..... 1st DV then Radhe Ouch

but as always your update was StarStarStar
Gracias buddy Tongue

best wishesWink
Thanksssssss n 2 u 2.... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thx a lot,u were awesome as alwaysClap
n Shobna as usual acting 2 be happy n interested ROFL
love her as her portrayal ov fake happiness is Clap
u no i wud have laughed more had it been the other way round ROFLROFL
ROFL too good, if our wishes were grantedOuch
make sure there is never a tear in her eye....... nice na a dhamki wrapped in a request/blessing Thumbs Up
Dv was good portraying as a father at the time ov Beti's bidaai but why he forgets the other daughters wen it comes to his wishesConfused
making a house a home
ClapClap
even DV is emotional....... n Urmi cries in2 his shoulder while he consoles her.
thank God he relises that he has to console his wife not amoli at this momentLOLWink
Shobna says well done Diya today u even beat thakur in nautanki (drama) LOLLOL
didn't i say she is too truthfulLOL
n i jus love her expression as she walks up the stairs brilliant Clap
yea me too, with a ray of hope in her eyesCry
Dv shocked at Amoli presence of mind n so am i good work sherlock ClapClap.
for the first time she used her unused brainClap
Amoli says i am his wife n i know wot he can and cannot do.....
Amoli dear! u shud ve said only that he didn't touch me since our marriage,he is capable ov nothingLOL
Radhe adds wot wrong hav i done the girl is pretty young n dances like lightning so i fell 4 her........ n i wasnt asking 4 anything 4 free..... i was giving money..... ur one refusal made me force u.
clearly these words are of Dv and no1 understands thisAngry,poor radhe CryCry, no1 gets that radhe is too innocent for this.
Shobna stops her self frm bursting out laughing..
oh i so loved her expression throughtout,undoubtedly she is the StarStar of the epi,brilliant performance,i so loved her wen she was SERIOUSLY trying to sort out the matter between radhe and diyaROFL
and Dv as usual Evil Smile , for a second he behaved like a good caring father and than BAM back to his evilgiriOuch

Edited by swfer - 16 January 2011 at 6:42am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Thanksssssssssssssssss

yep Clap

Thanksssssss again Embarrassed LOL....... i know our wishes went down the drain Unhappy ROFL

make sure there is never a tear in her eye....... nice na a dhamki wrapped in a request/blessing Thumbs Up
Dv was good portraying as a father at the time ov Beti's bidaai but why he forgets the other daughters wen it comes to his wishesConfused

yes he was Clap........ good fatherly duties but as a FIL his behaviour is sooooo weird ConfusedConfused LOLLOLLOL 

making a house a home
ClapClap

I really loved that line... Big smile

even DV is emotional....... n Urmi cries in2 his shoulder while he consoles her.
thank God he relises that he has to console his wife not amoli at this momentLOLWink

yes shukar hain LOLLOL...... otherwise he wud have placed some1 elses shoulder 4 Urmi or said "time out" n gone running afta Amoli ROFL ROFL

Yup buddy u absolutely did LOLLOL

That was so good by her but poor dear CryCry

Eggjactly LOLLOL..... she has 2 validate her brain or else contract cancelled ROFL dunno wots wrong wiv me making fun out ov everybody LOLLOL 

Amoli dear! u shud ve said only that he didn't touch me since our marriage,he is capable ov nothingLOL

Dunno y she wasnt that specific..... that wud have been the last statement..... judge Urmi wud have definitely said objection sustained 2 that Thumbs Up LOLLOLROFL n no 1 wud have objected.... ROFLROFL............ thats it im going 2 the doctors 2morrow..... i think mujhe laughingitis ho gaya hain...Ouch

Radhe adds wot wrong hav i done the girl is pretty young n dances like lightning so i fell 4 her........ n i wasnt asking 4 anything 4 free..... i was giving money..... ur one refusal made me force u.
clearly these words are of Dv and no1 understands thisAngry,poor radhe CryCry, no1 gets that radhe is too innocent for this.

Ya but wot 2 do as u say poor poor radhe CryCryCry....... even his own mum so 2 say doubts him n thinks he is capable of such words Ouch

oh i so loved her expression throughtout,undoubtedly she is the StarStar of the epi,brilliant performance,i so loved her wen she was SERIOUSLY trying to sort out the matter between radhe and diyaROFL
Ditto!! well said amigo Clap........ she was the Star of the epi n no1 beats her in expressions n i really liked her going hacca bacca when Diya comes running saying help me plzzzzz n she despite fumbling still i quote u "SERIOUSLY" tries 2 help  ROFLROFL

and Dv as usual Evil Smile , for a second he behaved like a good caring father and than BAM back to his evilgiriOuch
DV only knows evil-devilgiri.... then suddenly we see other traits but then bac 2 pavillion Evil Smile 

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanksssssssssssssssss

yep Clap

Thanksssssss again Embarrassed LOL....... i know our wishes went down the drain Unhappy ROFL

yes he was Clap........ good fatherly duties but as a FIL his behaviour is sooooo weird ConfusedConfused LOLLOLLOL 

making a house a home
ClapClap

yes shukar hain LOLLOL...... otherwise he wud have placed some1 elses shoulder 4 Urmi or said "time out" n gone running afta Amoli ROFL ROFL
LOL too good
too

Eggjactly LOLLOL..... she has 2 validate her brain or else contract cancelled ROFL dunno wots wrong wiv me making fun out ov everybody LOLLOL
tension not i'm loving itLOL

Dunno y she wasnt that specific..... that wud have been the last statement..... judge Urmi wud have definitely said objection sustained 2 that Thumbs Up LOLLOLROFL n no 1 wud have objected.... ROFLROFL............ thats it im going 2 the doctors 2morrow..... i think mujhe laughingitis ho gaya hain...Ouch

ROFL ROFL any1 wud have it seeing radhe in such conditionOuchOuch
ROFLRadhe adds wot wrong hav i done the girl is pretty young n dances like lightning so i fell 4 her........ n i wasnt asking 4 anything 4 free..... i was giving money..... ur one refusal made me force u.

Ya but wot 2 do as u say poor poor radhe CryCryCry....... even his own mum so 2 say doubts him n thinks he is capable of such words Ouch

Ditto!! well said amigo Clap........ she was the Star of the epi n no1 beats her in expressions n i really liked her going hacca bacca when Diya comes running saying help me plzzzzz n she despite fumbling still i quote u "SERIOUSLY" tries 2 help  ROFLROFL
thankooooooEmbarrassed

DV only knows evil-devilgiri.... then suddenly we see other traits but then bac 2 pavillion Evil Smile 

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
in orange

in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Thanksssssssssssssssss

yep Clap

Tongue

making a house a home
ClapClap

LOL too good
too
Gracias amigo LOLLOLLOL...... i wud have loved 2 see him say that LOL

tension not i'm loving itLOL
Oh thankssssss so much 4 ur encouragement Thumbs Up....... then maybe its not a problem im suffering frm LOLLOL 

ROFL ROFL any1 wud have it seeing radhe in such conditionOuchOuch
ROFL

ROFLTru...... they wud hav n thats precisely y i did..... so i guess i shud cacel that doc appt WinkLOL

thankooooooEmbarrassed
ur totally worth it Clap 

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index