Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Sheila Ki Jawani To Sizzle Geet and Maan - Article (Page 4)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

AWEE SOMEONE ELSE IS DANCING WITH HIM =(
I wanted DD too but  I don't think Geet can handle Shiela Ki Jawani according to the CV'S - POOR DRASHTI AHAHAH  SHE really wanted 2 dance 2 that - I REALLY REALLY wanted Geet to dance to Shiela Ki Jawani =D

Read the article clearly, they both, not only him, GC and DD.......

UMMM...

Star One's popular show ' Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is gearing up for some interesting drama, but not before some masti with Sheila! The raging hot number from Tees Maar Khan will be performed on the show by some hot item girl to which Gurmeet Choudhury, playing the role of Mann Singh in the serial, will add the glamour quotient. Gurmeet will be seeing having a blast at a bachelor's party, where this track will be exploited in the best manner with the lead couple dancing to it in glitzy dresses! Gurmeet's screen Jodi is with Drashti Dhami.

I DID READ IT CAREFULLY Confused
I think you missed the part where they said it would be performed by SOME hot item girl, they could've just said GEET but they didn't. Alright so my conclusion is that We can't really be shure if it's Geet or not but this article suggests someone else. Who know's? Maybe Maan will be imagining Geet the whole time ? I think yu shud reread the atricle  ... Wink

See the lines u highlighted, it says too that the lead couple dancing, maybe the item girl might start, then followed by our jodi Embarrassed

The item girl is already has been declared, she is Sayantani Gosh.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Awwww cant wait to see it....zee thanx u so much for sharing it..
sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Thanks for the article! Can't wait for Sheila ki Jawani sequence...but they said an "item girl"???I hope this item girl turns out to be Geet!! LOL 
hi dear this is not about this posts.. i like your family photo...too good can you some how edit and place darshti next tu guru?...so that it looks like she is looking at her family...WinkWinkWink
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article....great news...this makes me want to dance too.......wow imagine Maan dancing to Sheila Ki Jawani & probably Geet joining in......will be very interestingLOL
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Hi friends,

Sheila Ki Jawani To Sizzle Geet and Maan's Sangeet Ceremony in Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi

Star One's popular show ' Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is gearing up for some interesting drama, but not before some masti with Sheila! The raging hot number from Tees Maar Khan will be performed on the show by some hot item girl to which Gurmeet Choudhury, playing the role of Mann Singh in the serial, will add the glamour quotient. Gurmeet will be seeing having a blast at a bachelor's party, where this track will be exploited in the best manner with the lead couple dancing to it in glitzy dresses! Gurmeet's screen Jodi is with Drashti Dhami.

The show is currently airing the plot of sangeet ceremony of the lead couple, which will be followed by mehendi, bachelor's party and the wedding. The ceremonies will be full of dance-drama according to sources.

As is popular with television shows, there would be a skit on which the entire family will come together and perform. Hit Bollywood numbers like Chal Pyaar Karegi and Mahi Way are expected to be played on the Monday episode.

But will the wedding be all happy happy? Nah! As expected, there will be some problems for the couple to face and overcome. These days the marriages in Hindi serials are often broken up or twisted at the last moment. But the serial sources say that for a change, this marriage will take place, and leave the audience gratified!

' Sanam Sharma / TellyCafe.com

Thank god,Marriage will happen.PartyDancing   I'm exicted
Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Thx Zee!! Hug

Looking forward to see who dances on SKJ!
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
awesoem thanks
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article... Smile
ok i'm listening to the song and my imagination is going wild... Wink
if the song sequence does not match up to it i'm gonna be disappointed... LOL