India-Forums

Insecure GEETA KAPOOR without"Maa" tag (Page 4)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

This forum is complicated...Confused why do u guys have to fight or defend ur fav in every single post... if i say i dnt like Geeta.. its shouldnot make a diff to any Geeta fan becuz acc to them Geeta is good.. rite.. if i say i do Like terrance... it shouldnt make a diff to people who dont like Terrance as they just dont like him.. try to accept each other's point of view..

and this show is not about Remo and Terrance.. why do these two keep popping up...Confused
Pallo Raniiiiiiiiiiii.........Kaho to jaan de doon........LOLLOL
Welcome to DID forum dear.........Its not complicated yaar.........Its one of the blessed forums WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Padma55ankit_nyc-tellyaddict-

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Purrrfect

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Purrrfect

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

This forum is complicated...Confused why do u guys have to fight or defend ur fav in every single post... if i say i dnt like Geeta.. its shouldnot make a diff to any Geeta fan becuz acc to them Geeta is good.. rite.. if i say i do Like terrance... it shouldnt make a diff to people who dont like Terrance as they just dont like him.. try to accept each other's point of view..

and this show is not about Remo and Terrance.. why do these two keep popping up...Confused

Big smile arey lo karlo baat.......the OP has stated that geeta is insecure, talentless etc......so who's bashing who here? If some people don't like Terrence as a judge then why should we have to be quiet about our views? Are we telling others not to praise Terrence? Tongue It's a forum, why can't people praise/criticize who they want without being lectured by others? Tongue The MODS on the forum do a wonderful job of keeping order, and if someone is bashing someone or not following rules the MODS will take action quickly like they have done in previous seasons......Tongue by the way Pulwasha bhai/behan like your name....Smile
Pallo, Mil gaya jawaab ?? Khush ?? LOLLOL 

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 January 2011 at 10:43am
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Welcome to DID forum dear.........Its not complicated yaar.........Its one of the blessed forums WinkLOLLOL

Tongue Nishita ji........How are you? I knew it wouldn't be too long before we agreed on a topic....Tongue this is indeed one of the blessed forums.....Tongue
Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Yes...Indeed this forum is blessed and most of us agree to disagree without much ado.

Well,  the new mentors seems capable of  sticking on their own and surpass Geeta without any tags easily.  The rescue package is well thought off by Zee and Dharmesh Sir is announced standby incase Geeta "Maa" melts off.

Nishita123

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile arey lo karlo baat.......the OP has stated that geeta is insecure, talentless etc......so who's bashing who here? If some people don't like Terrence as a judge then why should we have to be quiet about our views? Are we telling others not to praise Terrence? Tongue It's a forum, why can't people praise/criticize who they want without being lectured by others? Tongue The MODS on the forum do a wonderful job of keeping order, and if someone is bashing someone or not following rules the MODS will take action quickly like they have done in previous seasons......Tongue by the way Pulwasha bhai/behan like your name....Smile

Bhaiyya hum yahan new hain.. zara samjhne main time lagayga..LOLLOL

Im behan BTW... and thnxxBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index