India-Forums

Insecure GEETA KAPOOR without"Maa" tag (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
This forum is complicated...Confused why do u guys have to fight or defend ur fav in every single post... if i say i dnt like Geeta.. its shouldnot make a diff to any Geeta fan becuz acc to them Geeta is good.. rite.. if i say i do Like terrance... it shouldnt make a diff to people who dont like Terrance as they just dont like him.. try to accept each other's point of view..

and this show is not about Remo and Terrance.. why do these two keep popping up...Confused

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

This forum is complicated...Confused why do u guys have to fight or defend ur fav in every single post... if i say i dnt like Geeta.. its shouldnot make a diff to any Geeta fan becuz acc to them Geeta is good.. rite.. if i say i do Like terrance... it shouldnt make a diff to people who dont like Terrance as they just dont like him.. try to accept each other's point of view..

and this show is not about Remo and Terrance.. why do these two keep popping up...Confused

I know you're confused, I can PM you why I posted the way I posted if you want me to. I don't know about the rest. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I know you're confused, I can PM you why I posted the way I posted if you want me to. I don't know about the rest. LOL

LOLLOL.. no actually im getting wats going on.. the only thing that confuses me is why sumone has a prob if i dont like Geeta????ConfusedLOLor if i like Terrance... LMAO..LOLLOL

i dont care about anyone this season.. Rajeev all the way..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinPurrrfect

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Oh well, some people enjoy writing statements to instigate some heat into the forums. If you wish, you can argue with them or ignore it. LOL 

Yeah, Rajeev is starting to rub off on me too! I've loved Marzi form the start though! Big smile
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Oh well, some people enjoy writing statements to instigate some heat into the forums. If you wish, you can argue with them or ignore it. LOL 

Yeah, Rajeev is starting to rub off on me too! I've loved Marzi form the start though! Big smile

Marzi is nice too infact very nice... the new jugdes rock this time... But Rajeev is my man this season..LOLLOL

Noor_Ul_Ain

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Marzi is nice too infact very nice... the new jugdes rock this time... But Rajeev is my man this season..LOLLOL

Marzi is mine, but Terrance forever! Embarrassed LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Marzi is mine, but Terrance forever! Embarrassed LOL

ofcourse Terrance forever...Big smile

tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Big smile arey lo karlo baat.......the OP has stated that geeta is insecure, talentless etc......so who's bashing who here? If some people don't like Terrence as a judge then why should we have to be quiet about our views? Are we telling others not to praise Terrence? Tongue It's a forum, why can't people praise/criticize who they want without being lectured by others? Tongue The MODS on the forum do a wonderful job of keeping order, and if someone is bashing someone or not following rules the MODS will take action quickly like they have done in previous seasons......Tongue by the way Pulwasha bhai/behan like your name....Smile

-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index