India-Forums

Insecure GEETA KAPOOR without"Maa" tag (Page 2)

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Tongue So much for respecting all mentors...........Big smile where are all the preachers who preach that all mentors should be respected? Oh I get it, only Terrence and Remo should be respected, whereas it's perfectly fine to bash Geeta Ma, Marzi, Rajeev etc......Big smile Funny how people have their "being civil" bhashan ready when it comes to criticism of Terrence and Remo but as long as any other mentor gets bashed, all is quiet.......Tongue
Read my post "forth post" in this topic. Obviously, you have selective reading happening here - before attacking me - know that I was the first who opposed to the starter of the topic for starting this topic without facts. Again, baseless arguments from your end!

Edited by Awww - 10 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainrouble_lover

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Tongue So much for respecting all mentors...........Big smile where are all the preachers who preach that all mentors should be respected? Oh I get it, only Terrence and Remo should be respected, whereas it's perfectly fine to bash Geeta Ma, Marzi, Rajeev etc......Big smile Funny how people have their "being civil" bhashan ready when it comes to criticism of Terrence and Remo but as long as any other mentor gets bashed, all is quiet.......Tongue

Oh yes. Tongue People should learn from you. You're so mature and don't bash anyone. Big smile Bringing down Terrence Lewis in every post or his students is not bashing. Tongue Oh give me a break!! Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainrouble_loverPurrrfect

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Read my post "forth post" in this topic. Obviously, you have selective reading happening here - before attacking me - know that I was the first who opposed to the starter of the topic for starting this topic without facts. Again, baseless arguments from your end!

Big smile ummm where in my post did I mention any member's name? Tongue If I want to address a specific member, the quote option is always there.......Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Oh yes. Tongue People should learn from you. You're so mature and don't bash anyone. Big smile Bringing down Terrence Lewis in every post or his students is not bashing. Tongue Oh give me a break!! Sleepy

Tongue Sorry my views don't match with yours......If you think I am bashing any mentor please feel free to click on the report button........Tongue
Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Awww

Big smile ummm where in my post did I mention any member's name? Tongue If I want to address a specific member, the quote option is always there.......Tongue
Ankit, we all know it was me who started that topic where I requested members to be civil and nice to all the mentors and contestants and you have basically just quoted my words without you admitting that - please not make this a personal war against me - I am not here to bash anyone, neither do I supporter anyone bashing other mentors or contestants, be it my favourites or not.

I hope you'll understand that my motive in this forum is not to instigate or provoke fights. I am not biased towards my favourites either.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Tongue Sorry my views don't match with yours......If you think I am bashing any mentor please feel free to click on the report button........Tongue

Oh no, I don't really care about your post enough to report you! Tongue Don't feel so flattered. Big smile Your posts show your maturity and age. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainrouble_lover

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Oh no, I don't really care about your post enough to report you! Tongue Don't feel so flattered. Big smile Your posts show your maturity and age. Tongue

Tongue This is not Sa Re Ga Ma Forum........personal attacks don't get tolerated here......Tongue but thank you for personally attacking me for posting my views.......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 10 January 2011 at 5:55pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
When did I personally attack you? Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index