Insecure GEETA KAPOOR without"Maa" tag

Padma55 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It is well known fact that Geeta is weakest among all mentors and she try to sentationalise during show rather work on talent or help improve dance standard. It is evident now that she need Dharmesh with "Sir" tag for support rather think inovative ideas herself.

As such we are going to witness more of drama and drama alone.
Edited by Padma55 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raja.baja thumbnail
Who gave her "Maa" tag?Dharmesh "Sir" ke sir pichheyπŸ˜”, what about Sir Dharmesh. Interesting observation though.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
drama queen .... she acts like a kid
i hope i dont get irritated this season with her .. its something very hard to achieve lol
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let's base our arguments on facts rather than assumptions! 

Never been much of fan of her routines, and just her personally - but from what I've seen SO far, I suppose she's bearable πŸ˜† I hope her choreography steps up this season. She has REALLY good assistants for all I know, so she better not let me down. πŸ€”
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have watched all the seasons of DID and do not have either any like or dislike for Geeta and her performances.

In this season when the show took off without Remo and Terence, but with the new masters, it looked as if Geeta was able to guide Rajiv and Marzi and make them part of the show.

But lately I see that she is "guiding" them way too much, in the sense that she influences her decisions on them and controlling them, being the "senior" that she is. I noticed this on few occasions and it is best if Geeta lets the other 2 masters have their own decisions and also stop controlling them in a sort-of-way. It does look it is only "her-way" and no one else's way.

It is still not too late, better to correct it now rather than the show getting marred due to this reason.
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not a big fan of her but yeah she sometimes acts like a baby which doesnt suit her at all
ankit_nyc thumbnail
πŸ˜› So much for respecting all mentors...........πŸ˜ƒ where are all the preachers who preach that all mentors should be respected? Oh I get it, only Terrence and Remo should be respected, whereas it's perfectly fine to bash Geeta Ma, Marzi, Rajeev etc......πŸ˜ƒ Funny how people have their "being civil" bhashan ready when it comes to criticism of Terrence and Remo but as long as any other mentor gets bashed, all is quiet.......πŸ˜›
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜› So much for respecting all mentors...........πŸ˜ƒ where are all the preachers who preach that all mentors should be respected? Oh I get it, only Terrence and Remo should be respected, whereas it's perfectly fine to bash Geeta Ma, Marzi, Rajeev etc......πŸ˜ƒ Funny how people have their "being civil" bhashan ready when it comes to criticism of Terrence and Remo but as long as any other mentor gets bashed, all is quiet.......πŸ˜›

Read my post "forth post" in this topic. Obviously, you have selective reading happening here - before attacking me - know that I was the first who opposed to the starter of the topic for starting this topic without facts. Again, baseless arguments from your end! Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Oh yes. πŸ˜› People should learn from you. You're so mature and don't bash anyone. πŸ˜ƒ Bringing down Terrence Lewis in every post or his students is not bashing. πŸ˜› Oh give me a break!! πŸ₯±