India-Forums

Insecure GEETA KAPOOR without"Maa" tag

Padma55 Senior Member
Padma55
Padma55

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
It is well known fact that Geeta is weakest among all mentors and she try to sentationalise during show rather work on talent or help improve dance standard. It is evident now that she need Dharmesh with "Sir" tag for support rather think inovative ideas herself.

As such we are going to witness more of drama and drama alone.

Edited by Padma55 - 09 January 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainshanak.hot

raja.baja Newbie
raja.baja
raja.baja

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Who gave her "Maa" tag?Dharmesh "Sir" ke sir pichheyUnhappy, what about Sir Dharmesh. Interesting observation though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
drama queen .... she acts like a kid
i hope i dont get irritated this season with her .. its something very hard to achieve lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ainshootingstar27wida

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Let's base our arguments on facts rather than assumptions! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.tulipbaby53

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I have watched all the seasons of DID and do not have either any like or dislike for Geeta and her performances.

In this season when the show took off without Remo and Terence, but with the new masters, it looked as if Geeta was able to guide Rajiv and Marzi and make them part of the show.

But lately I see that she is "guiding" them way too much, in the sense that she influences her decisions on them and controlling them, being the "senior" that she is. I noticed this on few occasions and it is best if Geeta lets the other 2 masters have their own decisions and also stop controlling them in a sort-of-way. It does look it is only "her-way" and no one else's way.

It is still not too late, better to correct it now rather than the show getting marred due to this reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
not a big fan of her but yeah she sometimes acts like a baby which doesnt suit her at all
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Tongue So much for respecting all mentors...........Big smile where are all the preachers who preach that all mentors should be respected? Oh I get it, only Terrence and Remo should be respected, whereas it's perfectly fine to bash Geeta Ma, Marzi, Rajeev etc......Big smile Funny how people have their "being civil" bhashan ready when it comes to criticism of Terrence and Remo but as long as any other mentor gets bashed, all is quiet.......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index