India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Dadisa goes the 'Munni' Way! (Page 2)

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

oh my god!!...............am i dreaming or actually this a topic saying DS goes munniway!!

actually this thing gonna happen..............oh !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radt-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Myself not a regular viewer of BV ...(but like Surekha Sikri......) meez get to know the daily update from SBS(star news) , SBB (Aaj Tak) today though one of my nerve got stuck when i saw Dadisa watching Dabangg in the theatre..... Ouch.One Dabangg watching another Dabangg??? .....LOLLOL

Reading this article...seems She is gonna try the dance moves too...Goodness.... ShockedShocked...Too much of a SHOCKER.....Ermm

What she's gonna sing when she knows the karkooth of Jagya in some days ???Embarrassed

Dadi badnaam hui.....Jagya tere liye????ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoradtammoos

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
ROFL Daadisa is now munni??? ROFL This, I have to watch. Looks like BV team is trying their best to improve their TRP, thus they now have Daadisa dancing to Munni badnam ROFL Why did she have to close Anandi's eyes though..Anandi already knows abt the birds and bees, the jig is up for her! LOL

pjyoradtammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hope the ratings for this epi would be sky high.. OMG hilarious precap.. Saw it complete just now.. DS: Chori aise kamar latkaa rahi thi ki dekhthe dekhthe maari kamar mein moch aa gayi.. ROFL

Edited by ammoos - 10 January 2011 at 1:56pm

pjyoradt-allizwell-

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
In Yesterday's epi dadisa's dialogs were too funny specially Yeh laadki kam kapde pehenke nach rahi hain issi liye police usse pakadne aa rahi hain.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoradt

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
eh emm... donno what do i say to this -interesting??  shocking??
well, not much time to wind up for the day... so will deffo come back tomorrow n comment Wink
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
OMG!! that was funny!!

but on second thoughts i feel... wasnt that too hurried?  in fact wat was the motive of showing this change in DS?  was it the built-in advt that had to be tucked into the show some how?
 if yes... its enjoyable though not very credible to see DS swaying her head to dabangg.  many times when the promos has to be pushed into the main story, they create an imbalace.  if thats the case, its forgivable in spite of the shuffled movie sequence.

but i wonder whats the point in showing promo of dabangg now as it had hit box office many months back.. and it has even been played so many times in different tv channels. so perhaps theres no use of advertising it now.  if that is so, this twist is brought about to show the change in DS's behaviour which is essential for the show to go on...  but to that a BIGG NO...  changing DS, knowing the way she is, is not so easy... she who couldnt accept a medico without pallu on her sar, she would definitely walk away from such a shocking movie as dabangg (for her, i.e.). definitely its gonna be such a big cultural shock to her and she is not some one who is ready to accept changes in the name of entertainment.  she cant even accept her beendnis dance to the very traditional rajasthani tunes even with pallus in place.  i'd say this was too much out of place and hurried... change laana hi tha tho deeme se laye. whats this.. everything changed overnight??  can happen only in a poorly written script. 

Go to top