Dadisa goes the 'Munni' Way!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Dadisa goes the 'Munni' Way!

Move over Sheila... here's introducing the new Munni of the block! After every actress showing off their versions on Munni, the contagious Munni bug has caught on to the stern Dadisa of Balika Vadhu!

It so goes that the beendhnis decide to take some time off their strenuous household chores to watch a movie Jai Santoshi Maa at a local cinema hall. Knowing Dadisa's attitude towards her beendhnis going out, Anandi gathers the courage to take her permission. Assuming the movie to be a spiritual one, Dadisa surprises the women by not only allowing them to watch the movie but also agreeing to accompany them. Noticing the poster of goddess Santoshi Maa outside the cinema hall, Dadisa, Anandi, Sumitra and Gehna offer prayers before entering.

But the theatre owners have a different plan and end up showing Dabangg instead of Jai Santoshi Maa. Dadisa including her beendhnis are shocked with this change, though end up enjoying themselves. But the one who most enjoys the movie is none other than Dadisa herself who also munches on popcorn during the movie. When the item number Munni badnaam hui... starts playing on screen, Dadisa is embarrassed and covers Anandi's eyes. With Anandi's eyes covered, Dadisa enjoys every minute of the song and learns a few steps too. Once home, Dadisa shocks everyone by dancing to the tunes of Munni... and the beendhnis are aghast to react! Don't miss Dadisa's Munni avatar tonight on Balika Vadhu at 8 pm on Colors.

Read more: Dadisa goes the 'Munni' Way! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Dadisa-goes-the-Munni-Way/articleshow/7247232.cms#ixzz1AZZvBihR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
OMG DS enjoying the song and doing steps too😲😲🀣🀣🀣🀣 would be fun.. cant wait to see the epi😍 Would get to see once in an era in BVπŸ˜‰
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! make this sticky!
This is the news of the year!
LMAO!!!!!!!!
I cannt just imagine!
DJ prod!
HAIL........ U gotta give us a surprise soon!
we want Munni-Sa!
  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£ 
🀣  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£    πŸ€£ 

Malaika to unke samne paani bharti nazar ayegi!
ROLFMAO!
ammoos thumbnail
It woud be so nice to see THIS side of dadisa.. even though she is so tough outside she does enjoy some subtle moments of life like she looking in mirror when Anandi says she looks nice in the new glasses.. and this one is toooooooooooooooooo far..

dadisa dancing for an item number of the year 😲 🀣
Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Daadisa :- frm 'Beendni' to 'Munni' Munni in daadisa istyle-
Munni sa badnaam hui daadi sa thare liye,
munni re gaal Chokhe ,nain futre, chaal matwaali re
main dhanbhag hui daadi sa thare liye
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

Daadisa :- frm 'Beendni' to 'Munni' Munni in daadisa istyle-
Munni sa badnaam hui daadi sa thare liye,
munni re gaal Chokhe ,nain futre, chaal matwaali re
main dhanbhag hui daadi sa thare liye

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Cant imagine shocked Bhairon and BAnsanth seeing their new reformed massa🀣🀣
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Is this True...Wow I just cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode !!! gonna be hilarious for sure....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
    Move over malaikha  now its time for dadisa's latke-jhatkes.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜

πŸ₯³                   
Daadisaa  badnaam hui, darling sallu tere liye
Daadisaa ke gaal gulabi, nain sharabi, chaal nawabi re
Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye
Daadisaa badnaam hui, darling tere liye....

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

oh my god!!...............am i dreaming or actually this a topic saying DS goes munniway!!

actually this thing gonna happen..............oh !!

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Myself not a regular viewer of BV ...(but like Surekha Sikri......) meez get to know the daily update from SBS(star news) , SBB (Aaj Tak) today though one of my nerve got stuck when i saw Dadisa watching Dabangg in the theatre..... .One Dabangg watching another Dabangg??? .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reading this article...seems She is gonna try the dance moves too...Goodness.... 😲😲...Too much of a SHOCKER.....πŸ€”

What she's gonna sing when she knows the karkooth of Jagya in some days ???😳

Dadi badnaam hui.....Jagya tere liye????🀣