India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

READ MESSAGE FRM CREATIVE HEAD VIKAS

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...Just found a message from Vikas Gupta on Facebook...Im really sorry if its been posted b4 bt here it is...

I am the creatives director of Tere Liye and would wish to disclose that Harshad Chopda isnt going anywhere and Tere Liye is about Anurag and Tani, and they will remain the leads of the show. As for Ritesh, he is a negative character and we are in no mood to show him as a lead. So people here please stop spreadin rumors about Harshad and Anupriya leaving the show. Harshad and Anupriya are the heart of our show and the show runs because of them and not of Ritesh.. Tani will never marry Ritesh bec

Its the creative team again. We have got a complain from the site that some people are spreading rumors about our lead actor Harshad Chopda leaving. I would like to tell everyone that Harshad isnt leaving and people spreadin rumors will be liable for punishment legally. We dont wnat our show to suffer due to false allegations. Anyone found spreading rumors will have to face an inquiry before the Cyber cell.

Harshad is not going anywhere. Try as much as you want but he will remain in the show till the shows last breath.More complaints from here and i am going to make sure Nikhil gets replaced or bumped off.The more u abuse, the less screen space Nikhil will get. @ everyone else thankyou for the wonderful feedback.keep watching the show. Taaani and Anurag marriage is on the cards :) -VG

And one more thing if you have any problems regarding the show or track then message me on Facebook. But do not ruin this page. One more complaint from the makers of this site and i will surely bump off Ritesh. Or replace Nikhil.So think twice before speaking. Tere Liye is very special to me and i wont tolerate nonsense being written about any character. You can give ur feedback to me on FB or on my fanpage i promise i will make the necessary changes. But u abuse the actors/characters over here     

and that character/actor gets the boot. So keep this in mind. Those who know me from Kitani and Desh days must have got the point!And i apologise to the makers of this site on behalf of Balaji Telefilms and assure u that it wont happen again.This is a last warning to all fans.Cheers,VG

And here is the link where i found it: http://www.facebook.com/notes/sweet-n-cute-harshad/read-message-frm-creative-head-vikas/184368594915601

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyazul-prime-pria4everInnocent02-Anu13--Obsession-

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Thats re assuring. Its a shame he forgot to finish his sentence though:

".. Tani will never marry Ritesh bec" LOL

And I find it kind of unprofessional that hes threatening to end Ritesh's character or even REPLACE Nikhil because fans are doing his head in about certain issues. Thats a bit unfair isnt it? Nikhil has nothing to do with it.

But anyway, Im just glad hes cleared up a few things Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-prime-Innocent02xx-Rai-xxburgerchaap-SilverAngel-

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Thats re assuring. Its a shame he forgot to finish his sentence though:

".. Tani will never marry Ritesh bec" LOL

And I find it kind of unprofessional that hes threatening to end Ritesh's character or even REPLACE Nikhil because fans are doing his head in about certain issues. Thats a bit unfair isnt it? Nikhil has nothing to do with it.

But anyway, Im just glad hes cleared up a few things Smile

Yes i agree with u
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i m pretty sure it isnt the real VG. He wud get sued if he said such unprofessional stuff bout bumping off nikhil's character just cuz some ppl r bashing characters. Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali-prime-masinMoodybluesoapsudsxx-Rai-xxSunShine_A

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
i suspect its not vg bcoz its not his style of answering . anyhow am waiting for taanu marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
It is not  VG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

It is not  VG
I feel the same..  VG wont make such irresponsible statements of sacking an actor..
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i doubt it too....but i do hope whatever is written is true...

Go to top