Will Priya blame Adi????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I know we all are focused on Adi's reactions when he finds out the truth about his dad, but this just occured to me....what if Priya blames Adi or misunderstands his feelings?

I read somewhere that Brahmanand decides to let Adi Priya wed and then plans on controlling Priya after she becomes his bahu. What if he says something to make Priya doubt Adi's love for her. Brahmanand could say something like how Adi has given him god like stature in his life and he'll never hear a word against him....especially not from a girl he just met a few months ago. Priya has no proof that it was Brahmanand who wronged her.

What do u guys think???
i think intiially they will have some misunderstandings but they will get resolved...:)cannot wait for the track ahead😊

Forget about things getting resolved.....no girl will do that with someone who played with her respect....in fact after knowing it will be very difficult for Priya even to accept Adi as her husband.

@piyualka: I agree that it is next to impossible for a girl to forgive the man who was responsible for so much trauma in her life, however it wasn't Adi who wronged her. I agree that Adi's father tried to ruin Priya's life, but if I was in her place I would keep my marriage and my need for justice seperate.

The most important thing that a girl looks for in a husband is support...she needs a man who'll stand with her when the whole world is standing against her. Adi has proved that more than once and I believe that he'll support Priya and go against his dad to make sure she gets justice. For a girl like Priya, who's first fiance left her n ran when things got tough, Adi's support will count for a lot.
omg! i dont want that.. though in a typical hindi soap tht wud happen.. but maryada.. well it isnt typical!! lol... lets just wait n watch

Kesha,

i dont think so she will blame him. yes once she gets an idea about truth she will be hell upset she wont be able to face even Adi and probably she would try to leave him for some time... but she cant misunderstand him... how can she if he would be having some idea he would have refused her simply.... another thing is SSP and priya havent come face to face yet so everyone knows they havent met so how can they misunderstand each other....
i dnt hav a clu but i wish evryfink iz orriiitteee!!!

Fatima:

I hope what u r saying is what will happen. Once the truth is revealed, the facts that Priya has always been truthful about her past, and Brahmanand tried to cancel their wedding will prevent Adi from thinking that Priya is lying. And the fact that Adi always wanted Priya to meet his dad (which he wouldn't if he knew the connection between Priya and Brahmanand) and has always been truthful to her will prevent Priya from thinking that Adi knew what his dad is truly like
erm sometimes i do think she will blame him and sometimes i dont think but i do have the feelin she will blame him! but dont think that SSP can control priya after she becomin his bahu after all she hates him how she will listen to him!