Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hmm interesting topic and a hard one!

I would like to say Shahrukh, Rani, and Madhuri but they can be a quite debatable lot! I do believe that acting just comes naturally to them, but there certainly have been cases that have proven otherwise for all 3! But yes I do believe that these three do come the closest! :)

A topic which really makes you think a lot, right?  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I am glad you were challenged by it.  It is nice to challenge my fellow IF members to a topic which gives you a chance to use your critical thinking skills!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Vidya balan.. she lacks in versatality.. but in rawness and natruality.. she is very very good.. natural acting is what is lacking these days..and she comes across as a breath of fresh air.. her smile and gestures are very genuine.. after watching NOKJ.. her silent piercing eyes.. still remain in my mind.. she is really very good.. i think her name will be taken in one of the best actresses of all time.. in history for sure..

Vidya Balan has won a lot of awards in the past year alone for Paa and Ishqiya.  Now, she is enjoying the attention with No One Killed Jessica.  She is on a roll and I am sure she will continue the brilliant performances!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Natural boley to Abhay..Samjha kyaa??

LOL I mean Abhay deol, and he shares cutest chemistry with Soha Ali Khan..
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

Vidya Balan has won a lot of awards in the past year alone for Paa and Ishqiya.  Now, she is enjoying the attention with No One Killed Jessica.  She is on a roll and I am sure she will continue the brilliant performances!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes every year she is coming with strong critically acclaimed performances..and she gets meaty roles.. which is a great thing specially these days when the movies are so male dominated.. but vidya manages to do mainstream commercial movies.. where she has impactful roles..and she nails it every time..
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Yes every year she is coming with strong critically acclaimed performances..and she gets meaty roles.. which is a great thing specially these days when the movies are so male dominated.. but vidya manages to do mainstream commercial movies.. where she has impactful roles..and she nails it every time..

I would love if she gets the chance to do big films with the Khans or other big actors.  But, she has done well for herself despite not getting big banners.  Getting big banners is not everything, but I think she has the potential to be the next Tabu.  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
SRK n Sallu...there are some films of both which tend to be OTT...however u cannot deny tat their best work has showcased their best natural talent....
U can kill me for this...but somehow Aamir's work doesn't appeal me much...his perfectionist attitude doesn't go too well with me...
Among the actresses, my vote goes to Kajol n Sridevi...
Kareena was at her natural best in JWM...i seriously wish she gets more roles like Geet,coz just like i can't imagine any other actress other than Kajol playing "Simran" ,i cannot imagine anyone playing "Geet"....Vidya Balan is also gud....
Originally posted by: pria4ever

SRK n Sallu...there are some films of both which tend to be OTT...however u cannot deny tat their best work has showcased their best natural talent....

U can kill me for this...but somehow Aamir's work doesn't appeal me much...his perfectionist attitude doesn't go too well with me...
Among the actresses, my vote goes to Kajol n Sridevi...
Kareena was at her natural best in JWM...i seriously wish she gets more roles like Geet,coz just like i can't imagine any other actress other than Kajol playing "Simran" ,i cannot imagine anyone playing "Geet"....Vidya Balan is also gud....

It's ok, you are entitled to your opinion!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kajol
tabu
sonali
sridevi

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Naseeruddin Shah and Irrfan Khan...from the younger actors,Ranbir Kapoor.

And the women...Shabana Azmi,Konkona Sensharma..
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Female - Madhuri Dixit, Shabanz Azmi, Kajol, Juhi & Rani Mukharjee.

Male- Aamir khan, SRK, Salman Khan.
Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 years ago