Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Natural acting - who does it apply to?

Posted: 13 years ago
It does not matter what background you have in Bollywood.  Regardless if you are from a film family, a beauty queen, model, etc. you either have it or you don't.  Which actors/actresses in Bollywood seem to display that trait of natural acting?  That it is just born to them, there is no effort required.  They make it look easy.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  I think whoever tries a lot and their effort shows, it doesn't necessarily mean they are natural.  But, at least they attempt to do something substantial.  Regardless, who can be the natural here?  From actors, it can be a wide variety of them.  Actresses, well, that is up for a discussion.   ๐Ÿ˜†

So, tell me, who do you see the most natural effort in?  Who doesn't make it look natural?

๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noone in bollywood. Most people are natural in certain roles....and play them very well. Some put in effort and makes them look natural. But doesn't make it look effortless. People who make acting look like they are trying hard to act....plenty....๐Ÿ˜†

From Hollywood Morgan Freeman comes to mind immediately. He makes acting look effortless and fits into any role he plays. Nobody is of that calibre here in Bollywood.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Noone in bollywood.

From Hollywood Morgan Freeman comes to mind immediately. He makes acting look effortless and fits into any role he plays. Nobody is of that calibre here in Bollywood.

Wow, that is a very strong opinion.  You do not even think Aamir Khan is natural in his acting approach?  Everyone calls him the perfectionist.  Or from the actresses side, what about greats like Tabu, Madhuri, Sridevi?

๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: Terenaina

Konkona sen sharma

She has done some interesting work, but is like the Tabu of this generation.  I hope she does more commercial films, because she has done the maximum "low-budget" or "artistic" cinema.  ๐Ÿ‘
LifeOLicious thumbnail
^I edited my post a bit as it did look a bit harsh haha!

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Natural actors:
Aamir
Shahrukh
Saif
Ranbir
Ranveer
Vidya
Madhuri
Kajol
Konkona
Kareena

Forced acting actors:
Imran
Sonam
Akshay Kumar
Aishwarya
Katrina
Priyanka

and more!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From the current lot Ranbir K  and Anushka....
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: eroticlover

You do not even think Aamir Khan is natural in his acting approach?  Everyone calls him the perfectionist. 

He is a very good actor but he doesn't make it look easy. He is a method actor.

It's not easy to be natural...that's a gift that I expect rare people to have.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In my opinion, THE ONLY actress that made it natural acting is Konkona. I feel like I'm watching her real life story when she's acting in a movie and that's called being natural
Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^I edited my post a bit as it did look a bit harsh haha!

great!  You have stressed the point a lot better now!  Thanks!  ๐Ÿ˜Š