Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

GOTW:- the Alphabet game (Page 31)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Cat
lol.. Oh now u r trying to make me "emotional".. Peach is a very friendly person but somehow we met on the wrong side.. From the moment we met we started our verbal fights and pulling each others legs. We had fist fight too.. We fought with tennis racket, food stuffs, and anythng and everythng.. Hope u got the pic.. If i marry her, i may hav to repair my home daily.. ROFL

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Tornado..

Lol.. You guys are too much! But I bet it must be fun..lol
Do you love her?
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Obviously..lol..
I was confused a few weeks ago but now i thnk yes, may be this is how i love a person...Wink and yeah it is fun..
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Yogurt..

If this is how you love someone I don't want to know how you hate someone..lol.. I have thought of some ideas of how you can propose..
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Terse
i dont hate anyone.. Atleast not yet.. Ok tell me ur ideas..lol
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Exemplary..

Ummm.. You can invite her on a date which will be at your place.. You can make her a nice dinner (and I mean you should cook it yourself!).. Set the table in a very romantic but simple way (don't overdo it) it should be a candle light dinner.. Keep a single red rose on her plate when you set the table.. Make her favourite dishes as it should be all about her.. You can have a drink in the living room after dinner.. Dim the lights to make it more romantic.. Umm.. Does she like flowers or teddy bears?
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Yobbo
she likes both. But fiza, she wont buy it. She will make fun of me even after 50years..lol.. And she always finds fault in my cooking...lol..
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Oyster..

Ok.. I need to know what kind of person she is first.. What does she like.. I need stuff I can work with..lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index