India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

GOTW:- the Alphabet game (Page 30)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Lady.. U call her anythng just lyk me.. She doesnt mind. And i am with my parents now at Perth. So howz ur Romeo?

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Yummy..

Romeo? Only you could come up with this..lol.. He's great bhai.. Spoils me rotten.. He loves me a lot and takes great care of me.. I really admire his patience level though coz it's very difficult to put up with me.. I can be a spoilt brat sometimes.. Lol
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Yeast..
And u never told me his name..? I tought u were a calm gal..lol..
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
train..

His name's ziad.. I am a calm person.. We never fight.. Ok I won't say never.. We do have disagreements very rarely by we don't get into verbal arguments.. my mom gave me a really good advice when I got married.. She said if one of us is in a bad mood it's better for the other to stay calm and not argue.. So when he is upset (which he never is) I'm the calm one and when I'm upset (which I am sometimes) then he is the calm one.. It's just that I've always had a protected life and I never had to ask for anything.. My hubby tries to give me the same life I had before even though he doesn't have to and I really admire him for that..
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Naughty
you both are luck.. For me and P , its war of wits but neither of us gets angry. So its a grace.. Ziad is a nice name. I hav a friend by the same name.
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yesterday..

We do joke around a lot thot and try to get on each others nerves but non of us gets upset.. I love his name but I love him more.. Everyone in my family adores him.. It's like he's always been part of my family..
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
YoutubeConfused
well, i think i can see the picture clearly..lol.. How much u love him
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Epic

I can go on and on about him.. Lol.. Yes I do love him a lot and I'm really lucky to have him in my life..
Ok.. Next topic.. Tell me more about mt bhabhi..lol

Ps: had to change topic as I was getting too emotional.. Lol

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index