Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Ratan ready to find an international groom-article

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Swayamvar 3: Ratan Rajput ready to find an international groom

Indian celebrities have caught such a fancy for television and publicity that they have decided to take their lives biggest decisions on and by television! If Rakhi Sawant's flashy and useless wedding to Elesh Parijanwala (a Indian commoner) was not enough drama, and if listening to Rahul and Dimpy Mahajan's family woes (after being married on television most romantically) was not pain enough, then we are in for a treat.

Ratan Rajput in 'Ratan Ka Rishta'

Ratan Rajput in 'Ratan Ka Rishta'

Ratan Rajput, better known to the Indian crowd as Laali of Agle Jana Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo (on Zee TV), has decided to find herself a match on NDTV's Imagine. The show can be dubbed as a platform where a star will decide which fan of theirs is great enough to be married to! The show, which is based on the American series The Bachelor, has completed two successful episodes (meaning high TRP ratings only).

The new season certainly has its added components. One of them is – the contending grooms come in from not just India, but foreign countries too! But logically speaking, do you think it is possible to marry a man who does not even know the bride's language and has been with her for a month under the television camera glare only?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Maybe they mean NRIs are allowed too. Even if they mean non-Indian I can't see Ratan ACTUALLY marry a Black,White,Chinese,Japanese guy. even if she speaks English I'm sure they are doing it just for ratings. There is no way that they would go for that in real life. In every bollywood I've seen mixed race couples never last and are shown to have the worst marriages(even if it not true) just so they can prove your only happy with your own race( which is stupid) and i have NEVER seen a interrace couple on an Indian tv show.
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
You mean to tell me she is going to let the audience pick out her marriage partner.
How wacko! I thought this was all in fun, but it looks serious and real. Am I wrong or not?
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
can't wait for this show

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top