Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's #125th FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 115)

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7454

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

wow jibs uska matlab hai shweta n amit ke bhi rumours sread hua the maine socha ki sirf KSGn SG ki rumours udii thi
KSG n SGShocked i didnt knw abt it.. wen ws it?? aftr dat hot dance in ZDJ??Embarrassed
ya after that hot hot hot dance there was rumours about them but it ended soon but i dont know about amit n shweta but still i beleive there is something going between them
i never knew disShocked in fact i'd read tht there ws a rumor dat somthnk cooking between ZDJ chorographer n KSG which turnd out 2 b true.. KSG n SG rumours is shokn 4 me.. 
ya its true about KSG n SG but it ended very soon but now SG is having boyfriend so she dont need amit or karan to be near her so i  m happy for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jsdoll

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by jsdoll

namy i forget to tell u that ur last updates r superb ClapClap but sorry i cant comment on them now because i m busy but i will do it later for sure and when will u update the next partsBig smile
thnku thnku*takn bow*.. No probz do it aaraamse.. i'l tk sum time fr next update.. abhi ko thoda aur jealous hone do... jitna wo jyada jealous hoga utna zyada passionate hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wat u sa??
abhi ke jealous hone k chakkar ma hum hi brn na ho jayeinLOLLOLacha ab zada bahu mat do aur update jaldi dena especially un k past jaldi reveal karo mujh se bardasht nahi hota plzzzzzzzzBig smile
infact i ws thinkn i'll reveal dir past in AN writn challnge 2..LOLLOL waise bhi theme z 'Abhi's past'LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL sorry sorry... dnt beat me OuchOucham just kiddn .. have little patince..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshaKhushboo_AN

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

yes namy jaana itna bhi intazar mat karana ke hum pagal ho jaye aur tumhe hi marne lage
Ouch.. thtz hurt..LOLLOLLOL ma fav dialogueLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajsha

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7454

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

namy did u see SG episode in mann main hai vishwaas yaar i want to see that episode of her she has done superb acting in that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

wow jibs uska matlab hai shweta n amit ke bhi rumours sread hua the maine socha ki sirf KSGn SG ki rumours udii thi
KSG n SGShocked i didnt knw abt it.. wen ws it?? aftr dat hot dance in ZDJ??Embarrassed
ya after that hot hot hot dance there was rumours about them but it ended soon but i dont know about amit n shweta but still i beleive there is something going between them
i never knew disShocked in fact i'd read tht there ws a rumor dat somthnk cooking between ZDJ chorographer n KSG which turnd out 2 b true.. KSG n SG rumours is shokn 4 me.. 
ya its true about KSG n SG but it ended very soon but now SG is having boyfriend so she dont need amit or karan to be near her so i  m happy for her
hey who z d guy.. he z nt frm industry, right? som businessman..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7454

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by muni-loveAN

yes namy jaana itna bhi intazar mat karana ke hum pagal ho jaye aur tumhe hi marne lage
Ouch.. thtz hurt..LOLLOLLOL ma fav dialogueLOLLOL
see it hurts na we also get hurt when the writer says it will take time to update OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anKhushboo_AN

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 6696

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

namy did u see SG episode in mann main hai vishwaas yaar i want to see that episode of her she has done superb acting in that

No wat z dat?? isn't it on u tube??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiya

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Joined: 14 February 2008
Posts: 7454

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yes namy he is not from tv industry cause she told in her interview she will never merry tv industry guys but she fail when she met AT i think haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's #109th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: fahi91   Replies: 1201   Views: 35389

fahi91 1201 35389 01 August 2010 at 4:43am by Khushboo_AN
Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1197   Views: 57681

Eksie 1197 57681 04 July 2010 at 10:25am by preethi
-Abhimaan Ki Jahan- (An Abhi&Armaan FC)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: reya.   Replies: 68   Views: 6324

reya. 68 6324 23 January 2010 at 4:39pm by LoveLaughLive
Husein Tina Love Hub - Its all about LOVE!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Eksie   Replies: 1199   Views: 48291

Eksie 1199 48291 04 May 2009 at 8:35am by janh
*Rani-Abhi Fan Club*!~Disscussions Pg 37*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: ~@$hm@~   Replies: 498   Views: 23100

~@$hm@~ 498 23100 23 March 2008 at 6:42am by Silent_beauty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index