||ABHI&NIKI's #125th FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by namy_an

thtz very sweet of u khush👏👏

thanks bub! 😳

Hope to see you write some more alongside that FF of yours! 😃 Do try to participate in the next challenge...it's a lot of fun! 😃 And specially with Sheena's commentary...she's hilarious! 🤣

But I gtg now...managed to come with enough difficulty...will show my face again on Sunday...maybe! 😕 Coz I've two exams on monday...

Anyway, bye! Goodnight, Shwit dreams! 🤗
let it b muni.. her head is spinning, dnt u knw😆😆
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woh to gayi its really funny spinning her head for that bird 😆😆😆😆😆
yupp.. aaj dream ma bhi wohi aayega/ aayegi😆😆
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

thanks bub! 😳

Hope to see you write some more alongside that FF of yours! 😃 Do try to participate in the next challenge...it's a lot of fun! 😃 And specially with Sheena's commentary...she's hilarious! 🤣

But I gtg now...managed to come with enough difficulty...will show my face again on Sunday...maybe! 😕 Coz I've two exams on monday...

bye khush
but do me favour tell sheena to resume her ff we r waiting for her ff too
best of luck for ur exams

Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago

thanks bub! 😳

i doubt i cud participat in dat... my final exams gonna start in march n as i said earlier if i flunk my bro vl send me deserted island fr studies..😭😭

But all d very best fr ur eams👍🏼 do well:)
GN n SD🤗

Originally posted by namy_an

let it b muni.. her head is spinning, dnt u knw😆😆
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woh to gayi its really funny spinning her head for that bird 😆😆😆😆😆[/QUOTE]
yupp.. aaj dream ma bhi wohi aayega/ aayegi😆😆[/QUOTE]
u know what the most funny part is she no that bird is she i mean female thats the mystry i like to ask jibs for this
i need an explanation
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa woh to gayi its really funny spinning her head for that bird 😆😆😆😆😆
yupp.. aaj dream ma bhi wohi aayega/ aayegi😆😆
u know what the most funny part is she no that bird is she i mean female thats the mystry i like to ask jibs for this
i need an explanation
plz do ask🤣
@Muni...no use telling Sheenu that...she updates at her own whims! And anyway she has too many FFs...kaunsa update? Usse jaake bolo.

@Nammy...arrey even I have my finals in March. But don't worry the Challenge will be open till July or even later than that...no worries!
i will ask her for sure n that will be fun to tease her for sometime

@Muni...no use telling Sheenu that...she updates at her own whims! And anyway she has too many FFs...kaunsa update? Usse jaake bolo.

@Nammy...arrey even I have my finals in March. But don't worry the Challenge will be open till July or even later than that...no worries!
i m waiting for another chance for us i just want this ff to be complete hope yaar she start updating her ff

hey u dnt knw my bro, he z hitler sometime. he won't let me touch laptop durng my exam time:(