Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Ravi Dubey is breaking stereotypes

TNN, Jan 10, 2011, 12.00am IST

Ravi Dubey, the chocolate boy of the small screen industry, who has won the heart of many with his endearing performance in Ranbir Rano and 12/24 Karol Baug and is still wooing the nation as Tej of Saas Bina Sasural, is surely not the coy, blas and relaxed man as he appears. 

This soft-spoken actor happens to be quite focussed and thought through about how he wants his career to be. Having done more than 40 ads and given memorable performances in shows, Ravi in his own way is slowly and steadily breaking stereotypes. Ask him the kind of roles he would love to do and he instantly mentions a long list. "If given a chance I would love to play a role as that of Javier Bardem in a Spanish film The Sea And Sight or Will Smith in Pursuit Of Happyness etc. 

The makers of 12/24 Karol Baug gave me a very unusual role as that of an autistic person for which I did a lot of research and also took inspiration from Sean Penn's character in I Am Sam. Even the show I am currently shooting for, Saas Bina Sasural, breaks away from the regular saas bahu clichs. Basically, I am taking my time and not being impulsive," says Ravi. 

Read more: Ravi Dubey is breaking stereotypes - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ravi-Dubey-is-breaking-stereotypes/articleshow/7247252.cms#ixzz1AZ9BZH2M

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8-Preetz-scinerdAishuHiBawarinycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ravi Dubey is breaking stereotypes" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Nice! Thanks for posting this!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

vikhyat123

vikhyat123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
thax 4 sharing Smile

vikhyat123

vikhyat123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing Smile

shamaha

shamaha

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
TFS......................

--Sia--

IF-Rockerz

--Sia--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.