Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

TOI: I am single- Shweta Tiwari (Page 7)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004MartandIsha.IshaRapieraxeionThatOneGuyMithiBanifire_gunNishita123

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by MithiBani

The poor guy told some channel that he has been living with her for the past 1.5 yrs. Even her Mum said so. And now she flat out denies it. Dead

Where did he say that? Stern Smile
Someone posted a video here I guess... Probably arnd the time when Raja hit him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ThatOneGuyMithiBani

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Someone should ask this Abhinav guy: Shweta ke pyaar se dar lagta hai ya Raja ke thappad se.

(Nish, Dharmu just told me that you already used this line. This is what came to my mind when I read Shweta's I'm single lineLOL.)

He will say ST ke 1 crore se dar lagta hain LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004chinky80TheDilettanteRapierIsha.Ishaaxeionfire_gunNishita123

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Originally posted by MithiBani

The poor guy told some channel that he has been living with her for the past 1.5 yrs. Even her Mum said so. And now she flat out denies it. Dead

Where did he say that? Stern Smile

Finally, Abhinav confesses his love for Shweta

After Raja Choudhary's savage attack at his estranged wife's residence, Abhinav Kohil boldly confesses his love for the Bigg Boss contestant

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Monday, October 18, 2010 at 02:09:41 AM

It can now be told. Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli are in a rock steady relationship. As things stand today, the couple plans to get married as soon as Shweta breaks free from Raja Chaudhary legally.

For the first stime, Anhinav admits to their relationship. Yesterday afternoon, he told Mumbai Mirror, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

We then spoke to a very close friend of Abhinav, who spilled the beans on Abhinav-Shweta love story.

Abhinav's friend revealed, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4.

It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Added Abhinav's friend, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav was also seen on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3, which Shweta Tiwari anchored. Abhinav would come on the sets with homemade food for Shweta but was very careful not to be seen with her to avoid public attention. It was a very filmi situation.

Shweta was just separated from her husband; Abhinav was just finding his bearings in the TV world. Sparks were flying between them, but both tried to ward off their feelings.

In fact, they even took a month-long break from each other, but their feelings just wouldn't die down. Finally, they felt that any more staying away from each other was tantamount to punishing themselves. As things stand today, Shweta's daughter Palak also loves Abhinav; pyaar se she calls him AB.

When contacted again, Abhinav simply said. "I don't want to say anything more on this. It's too personal."

Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong Abhinav Kohli

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004chinky80TheDilettanteaxeionThatOneGuy-SMay31-Nishita123

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004chinky80MartandRapieramy22axeionfire_gunNishita123

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Amy.. I think it was something like -- First on Sameer's pressure, she admits she has a man in her life.. whom she didn't propose as of now.. And then she denies on the very next epi.. LOL.. and since then, she has always been denying that only.. And as for Abhinav, all we have is media coverage, no Video interview where he admits.. Raja's undressing Abhinav doesnt prove that Abhinav is her fiance.. Does it Confused

Anyways.. As long as Abhinav is not crying and accusing ST I dont careLOLLOL

Yaar, I agree Raja has a screw loose but why the hell would he go undress a man in front of the cam if he didn't have any objections? And Raja also said that the Abhinav poor fella has been living with Shweta for a long time and also in the video where Abhi gets undressed (lol) Shweta's mother gets interviewed later and also Abhinav then. In that interview Abhi poor fella admitted to be living with Shweta. Seriously, I think Shweta is shameless for doing it. Does she have any respect for anyone, or for herself? She is lying shamlessly and it is not right. And it is no coincidence that Shweta tells Sameer that she has a man since one and a half years and later Abhinav says that he's been with her for 1.5 years.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004chinky80TheDilettantefire_gun

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Hmmm.. Did he himself say that ? Or media added its voiceover Stern Smile

Anyways thankie for that Stern Smile Because in the evening, when I asked the vid from someone, they gave me a vid where the voiceover said he is ST's bf .. Not Kohli LOL
Not sure, it's been a while..But I guess it was Kohli himself who said He was living in her apartment... Keep looking on YT, maybe u find something.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004chinky80

Go to top