Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

TOI: I am single- Shweta Tiwari (Page 23)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

I want ST to get settled soon as well, but after she feels its the right guy who can be a good husband as well as a good father.

the child is not an orphan she has a father who is being made to look like a useless bag of shite.......by the the childs mother who destroyed him with her ambition greed and overwhelming need for name and fame..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I think now Shweta is gonna ask Palak personally, how she felt living with AB and all that.. And after that, she will take decision to marry him Cool I wanna get a good news.. And Online Party for her marriage Party

I want ST to get settled soon as well, but after she feels its the right guy who can be a good husband as well as a good father. We'll all party the day of her marriage and they'll broadcast it all on Star News. Big smile

Faraan will be heartbroken though. Broken HeartLOL

LOLLOL Faraan would be like 'Agle janam mei mohe ST-hubby hi kijo' LOLLOL

LOLLOL
ST's way out of his league. No offence intended. Stern Smile
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I want ST to get settled soon as well, but after she feels its the right guy who can be a good husband as well as a good father.

the child is not an orphan she has a father who is being made to look like a useless bag of shite.......by the the childs mother who destroyed him with her ambition greed and overwhelming need for name and fame..............

Regarding Raja, evidence speaks for itself of his nature. 
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Ekta how can you say that ? Well in RL, with my mouth and in VL, typing it with my hands LOL

Oh wowow I didnt mean physically LOL This is fun, I am loving it Wink

First of all, Raja admitted that if it were a BOY child, he would have fought for his custody.. But he doesnt wanna keep a girl child with him..  It's much easier for a Dad to raise a boy, than raising a girl. How much ever we deny, Girls do need a female to raise them. I don't think I need to elaborate on that part. That might have been Raja's intention, and not that he doesn't Like "Girl Child", which is very wrong. So don't twist someone's words the way we want, bcoz we don't know their intentions behind saying that.

If he himself admitted that he doesnt wanna keep Palak, where is the argument? Confused He didnt say he doesnt like gal child, but he flatly said, he would have fought for his kid if it were a boy.. No twisting anywhereBig smile  He said he doesn't want to keep Palak, but again "He din't say he doesn't like Girl Child" I think someone mentioned that here, and I guess u liked that post too...So in a way u do feel that he prefers a male child over a female one, which might not have been his intentions behind saying that.

Secondly, what kind of upbringing she would have if she lives with such drunkard, wife-beater and abusive disgusting cheap man? Dead He admitted he had Affairs when he was marriedDead he admitted he suspected his wife's character and was WRONG in that Dead And he also admitted that he cant live without alcohol Dead  There are many more ppl who's parents are alcoholic and who live in pathetic conditions, but not everyone turns to be bad... Palak is already old enough now to understand the diff between good n bad, and moreover, won't it be a learning experience for her and she would value ST more for what she is to her...But if ST restricts her interaction with Raja, maybe Palak grows up to be a resented kid in all likelihood Confused

So what can be the alternate option? Palak can not live with a Mom as well as a Dad.. Because her mom n dad want to live separately.. Any alternate option other than making palak live with this drunkard? ConfusedAnd palak really knows the diff btwn good and bad, which is why she chose her mom..
Embarrassed When Shweta said that palak doesnt wanna meet Raja, Palak was sitting right away with her.. And in one vid, Palak was scared to meet Raja.. Pathetic condition of the kid.. But she has to suffer thanks to Raja Dead An alternate option could be equal custody till Palak turns 18, after which she can decide whom she wants to live with. Giving more rights to ST over Raja is definitely unfair. If Raja is alcoholic, then ST isn't Doodh ki Dhulil...!!!

Thirdly, so according to you, all women should keep adjusting with their husbands for their daughters' sake? And remarrying is bad if one has a child? Confused Stop putting words in my mouth!!! I never said that.
But what can be the alternate option ? You want Palak to be with Raja.. So ? Confused Why are u still stuck with Raja n ST... This issue is way beyond them. The whole world doesn't revolve arnd them. Atleast not for me, and I am expressing my views from a broader perspective of what happens to kids from broken homes. 

Fourthly, the daughter herself doesnt wanna meet the ugly guy.. Maybe if the mom n dad hadn't involved the kid in their dispute in the first place, things would have been diff. I feel the kids shldn't not suffer bcoz of the husband n wife. And think from a broader perspective, and not just from ST-Raja's view.

When a man beats his wife everynight in his bedroom, it can not remain a secret for long.. SmileOuch Parents dont involve Kids.. Kids get involved themselvesOuch Taali ek haath se nahi bajti, and seriously, unke bedroom mein kya ho raha hai yeh tumko kaise pata... Chi chi Guddi, kya kar rahi hai yaar WinkTongue No a serious note, there might have been something that none of us... And again, think from a broader perspective. There are many ways of sorting differences than snatching away a child's innocence from her!

Fifthly, Palak would be in peace to live with her Mother rather than watching her mom getting beaten by her dad every night Dead No one wants ST to be with Raja, but Raja does have rights to be with the kid equally... And moreover how he behaves with ST has nothing to do with how he would treat Palak. He loves Palak and can take care of her too. Maybe he returns to the right path if he knows he has a responsible at hand.

Raja might treat Palak nicely, but what can be the way for Palak to live with Raja? Unless ST lives with him? Why does ST have to live with him, so many divorced couples share responsibilities. Kids stay with their parents one week at a time or month at a time or anything. The only thing that parents need to keep in mind is that they shld never let their dislike for their ex-spouse creep into the child's innocent mind..Let the child love both his/her parents equally. 

Wow...That's a lengthy post... Read my replies in red.

Mine in blue LOL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Im not going to argue over the winners single status.......the fact is she uses ppl when convenient and then disregards thems like used toilet paper...........but she doesnt have the decency to flush............anyone with half a brain can see through women like her, the ones that cant are the mugs who fall for the abla nari act.........not a positive role model for todays youth...........a winner who is a liar, manipulative, sly and above all self obssessed......if any one can name one self less act in the house in the last few weeks then please do post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionfire_gun

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Im not going to argue over the winners single status.......the fact is she uses ppl when convenient and then disregards thems like used toilet paper...........but she doesnt have the decency to flush............anyone with half a brain can see through women like her, the ones that cant are the mugs who fall for the abla nari act.........not a positive role model for todays youth...........a winner who is a liar, manipulative, sly and above all self obssessed......if any one can name one self less act in the house in the last few weeks then please do post

Blame it all on Balaji's Prerna act... Imagine agar Tulsi had been a BB contestant, how would this forum look Confused 

Chalo ab aap so jao, well it's not that late, but u have to travel/work tmrow... So u better catch some sleep my sweet granny Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShizaruRasnyfire_gun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Blame it all on Balaji's Prerna act... Imagine agar Tulsi had been a BB contestant, how would this forum look Confused 

Chalo ab aap so jao, well it's not that late, but u have to travel/work tmrow... So u better catch some sleep my sweet granny Hug

Im off to be now and hey i was only joking about being single i have full respect for the person im with and when he slaps me i turn the other cheek and he kisses it Big smile........then when he thinks all is well i knee him in the EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and runWinkWinkWink

goodnight for real this time Big smileHug

axeion

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

I can't believe u show no sympathy for ST. Imagine being a wife who's husband was  a wife beater, jealous, accused her of having affairs and then he himself had affairs whilst being married to Shweta. I know he's Palak's dad and has a right to meet her and he has that chance once a week. Also if he's not ready to fight for Palak's custody that's his choice, he can still meet her though as her father.

If that was me I would always be in fear that what if he beats my daughter. Palak knows the difference between right and wrong, she herself has made the choice to stay away from her father. 

Faraan92

Go to top